Open today: 10:00 - 23:00
Review Highlights
Why asking for one if you can make two instead. Amazing and excellent quality of suit

I accidentally walk passed by the shop and decided to have a look. I've been greeted by the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
GrandTour47419779350
Great quality and service

We had come to Ao Nang looking for tailoring and was not disappointed - had 8 shirts and a sports... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Mark D
via mobile

All reviews great fabrics these guys pant skirt material jacket alterations suits measurements shop david
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Good quality result and good experience with the measuring and first fitting.

I had some custom requirements for my waistcoats and they were accommodated with aplomb.

1  Thank Exploration779155
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Was not looking since I have just been
to Bangkok. However, some great fabrics forced my hand.
I had two amazing suits tailored.
I also had some casual shirts made, with the great fabrics on offer.
I was in no rush so got the suits and shirts to my exact specifications (since I wanted to change thread colour, collar and buttons on some) which was never a problem for the great staff.

Don’t have any hesitation in trying these guys out, you wont be disappointed, since their quality to price ratio is very high indeed.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

The costum was made very good en very quick. It were very nice people and a very nice shop. Very good costum for very good price!

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

somw of the best quality work and service i have seen on my travels around the world. I paid a 1/4 of the price for the same suit in london. They even did some adjustments to other clothes i had. Best Tailor in Thailand in my view aftwr trying 6/7 over the years.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

True professionals, excellent service. Fantastic result. 4skirts, 3 pants (copied my favourite chinos i showed them) and one suit. Thank You so much