All reviewsslumber partyhot panbig tvmovie roomwatch netflixbook tripsin south east asiagreat hostsa great staybeds were comfortableenjoy your staynight lifeair confree breakfaststayed here for nightsthe ground floorcurtains
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

K Bunk is a great Hostel to stay at, I still got to enjoy the tours from slumber but without staying at a party Hostel. I did the island tour and i loved it, we got to see some great places, including Railay Beach, as well as have fun and drink. Dave took our tour and he was great, he showed us around all the places and got everyone socialising on the boat. He definitely made the tour.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 May 2018

One of the cleanest hostels I have ever set foot in! The beds are super comfy with great blankets! But the breakfast was my favourite part definitely the best in Krabi! Staff was super welcoming especially chanaya she really made the place feel like home!

Room Tip: Wifi is best on third floor
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Did a spontaneous trip with a group of friends to Krabi and stayed at K-Bunk Hostel!!! Throughout this month, I’ve been through hella hostels and I would definitely say this one was an AMAZING ONE!! Nice beds, good atmosphere and wonderful service, especially through Chanaya!! They also have free transfers to and from the beach! What else can you ask for when on your beach holiday? Slide through K-Bunk for a Bunkin’ good time ;D

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Loved the island tour, Jack was really enthusiastic and made it a great time for everyone. The view point at Railay was a thrill and I really enjoyed the snorkelling. Lunch being provided was also a bonus.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 April 2018

I can't recommend this hostel well enough. The staff was amazing. Chanaya, Sloan, Rell, Cornell, Nick, and all the rest were fantastic (there are definitely names I am forgetting to add here, as everyone who works there is just the best). Seriously, if you are traveling through Krabi and Ao Nang, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo