Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
View deal
TravelocityUS$43
Agoda.comUS$41
Orbitz.comUS$43
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 April 2019 via mobile

This is the second time I have stayed at Andamanee. Needless to say, it is an amazing experience. Su personally takes care of all requirements and very helpful is aspect. I love revisiting her again and again and hope to be back next year.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank saivibhor
andamanekrabi, Manager at Andamanee Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback. It was so nice to see you guys again soon. Looking forward to seeing you guys again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2019

We stayed in this hotel as a group of 8 family members. We really enjoyed our stay. Hotel is situated in quiet area, with only a few rooms, so we had no problem with any outside noise.

From the arrival we felt sincerely welcome in the hotel, as the hotel is run by a family. Personnel was very kind and always smiling and willing to help us. We had 4 rooms, next to each other. One had a problem with air conditioning, which was a bit noisy, but they offered us a new room immediately, so it was no problem after all. Rooms were big enough and clean. Rooms were cleaned every day, and towels were changed every 2 days or when you asked the room service to do so. Every room has its own balcony, with a nice views of nearby hills.

Swimming pool is large enough and it felt like we're the only ones who ever used it, so this hotel is nice for privacy. Also there's a small circle in the pool with jets, so you have also outside jacuzzi.

Hotel provided us with everything we needed. They even offered us towels to take them to beach for a small deposit. We even ordered motorbikes at the reception for 2 days, and everything went well, as the receptionist told us.

Most of the staff spoke English, some of them less, but we had no problem with communication with them.

So our overall experience was perfect. We got everything we needed for pleasant price. Thank you !

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much for your feedback. It was so nice to have you guys stayed and thank you so much for all your compliment about our hotel and service. hope to visit your country this year and looking forward to seeing you guys again soon.

Reviewed 15 March 2019 via mobile

I stayed here after 3 weeks of backingn S.E.A and the warm welcome I got what exactly what I needed.

Before I arrived I called and asked for an airport pick up which was 700bht, too much for one person. I was given a honest opinion to not go for the pick up and organise a van transport at the airport 150bht, it was so refreshing to get honest advice.

Upon arrival I was greeted with a smile and 101 pieces of advice about the area and how to get to Phi Phi, which my return trip was all organised here.

My room was exactly what I needed. The bathroom was so spacious and clean! The room was the biggest I’ve had my whole trip. The bed was comfortable and the room service was an extra bonus.

I loved my stay! I want to bring my whole gamily back here and I cannot thank the owner enough for her kindness and helpful advice! I would recommend anyone and everyone to stay here.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank AlauraCK
Reviewed 15 February 2019 via mobile

Beautiful hotel! Nice rooms and a wonderful pool area with chairs and sun beds. Very welcoming and helpful staff and owners, who helped us with transport from and back to the airport. Walking distanse or free shuttle buses to the beach. A big 7-eleven/supermarked within 5 minutes from the hotel. There was good food on the hotel, and also a lot of restaurants nearby. I would recommend this hotel to any travellers and tourists.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 February 2019 via mobile

여기에 한국어로 리뷰가 없는 것 같아서 남깁니다. 굉장히 잘 관리된 가족적인 리조트입니다. 시설들은 조금 오래된 것 같은데 관리가 잘 되어있어서 전 괜찮았어요. 아오낭비치의 리조트에 비해 비싸지 않은 가격인데다 시설들이 만족스러워서 편안하게 즐길 수 있었습니다 전 일찍 투어를 다녀서 조식은 못먹어서 잘 모르겠네요. 프런트에 사람이 24시간 있는게 아니라서 전 체크아웃을 일찍 해야되면 전날에 말해놓는게 좋을 것 같아요. 직원들이 항상 친절하게 응대해줘서 좋은 기억으로 남았습니다 아오낭비치에서 차로 5-10분정도 걸리고 그랩으로 250밧정도 나옵니다 셔틀이 두시간마다 한번씩 있지만 전 나갈땐 셔틀 들어올땐 그랩탔어요ㅋㅋ

Thanks to everyone for looking after me so well and Hope to visit again:)

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
andamanekrabi, Receptionist. at Andamanee Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2019

Thank you so much for your review in Korean and it was so nice that you do this for our hotel. Actually there is rarely Korean stay here but we were so happy to welcome Korean guests anytime. Also thank you so much for your stay and we hope to see you again soon. May be in Korea.