1,147 results
All reviewspool barbeach bagemerald poolpool access roombars and restaurantspool sidestreet vendorsthe main roadlow seasontour deskdeluxe roomlarge poolgreat poolstayed here for nightsrainy seasonlanguage barrierfew minutes walk
Reviewed 8 August 2018

We stayed at this hotel for 3 weeks. One of the best hotels i have ever been to. Because of an issue with the pool and the lobby (they were building it over) we got a free upgrade and free all inclusive.

Staff is very kind and helpfull. Location is perfect. There is a quartelfarm next to it so you can hear them make sounds every day but its kinda cute. The greenpool is very nice. quiet and relaxing. The food is not that good tho... but the restaurants in thr city are so close so this isnt a problem at all.

The beds are nice and the extra musquito curtains are also a good thing.
I love this hotel and would go there again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Marketing_SmallGrp, Manager at Krabi La Playa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Dear Mitchell M
Thank you for taking the time to share such a kind review and we are delighted that you have enjoyed your stay. All of your detailed comments are very much appreciated and I will be sure to share them with my team accordingly, thank you. We all hope to have the chance to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 26 July 2018

Greeted and checked in promptly with welcome drink on arrival. Was low season but the weather was great! Stayed from late June to early July.
Reception staff wonderful, especially Tar, we organized to change our rooms half way through, from Deluxe, which was excellent (rm511) really nice views, to a pool access room (not emerald pool side) - was just as nice - have to mention Tar as she provided us superior service, can speak a little English but is very helpful overall, well actually all the staff are, just Tar stood out to us, with her excellent customer service.
Resort is in a great location, so close to everything halfway between both beaches.
Breakfast is ok, but nothing really changes, were told cos of low season....
A nice resort to stay at, already saving to head back.
Great market if you walk out the back of the resort past the pool area and turn right.

Room Tip: Deluxe room on level 5 are really nice as well as pool access
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RCE1978
Marketing_SmallGrp, Manager at Krabi La Playa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Dear RCE1978
Thank you very much for your visit and the "happy days " review! we truly appreciate your stay and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our team and service met your needs and expectations. I will certainly also share your positive comments with Tar and the rest of team who made the difference in your stay.

Looking forward to welcome you back to our beautiful resort in the near future.

Reviewed 25 July 2018

We had a good and comfortable stay. Rooms are spacy and clean. Bed a little bit hard but OK. Pool is nice with build in bar. Breakfast offers good thngs for everybody including tasty Thai dishes. Staff is friendly en helpfull. Aonang beach is on walking distance and tours can be arranged everywhere. Wifi is fine but you have to sign in again and again after a certain period of time or after entering the complex again, quit annoying. Good value for money

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Coert H

Dear Coert H
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and had a comfortable with our resort faculties provided.I will follow up your feed back regarding the wifi system with the team to avoid such a re occurrence from happening again.
Hope to welcome you back here again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

NOT A PLACE TO SPEND YOUR HONEYMOON at this "WAIT A MOMENT SIRRR" HOTEL!!!

Pros:-
- Huge swimming pool.
- Clean room.
- Hotel location was alright but a bit hidden.
- They were only friendly when we checked out and asking us to write a good review..haha..funny hotel.

Cons:-
- We reached at 2pm plus their local time which is after their hotel recommended check-in time.
- And it took them 1 hour plus to check us in despite us asking them about 7 times, wat time can we check-in and all that they could say is "Wait a moment sirrr" without giving us an answer.
- I have emailed them saying that we would be spending our honeymoon there and they did reply to my email on agoda but they don't seem to know about my booking on agoda when we reached there and kept saying booking.com although i have showed & given them my agoda printed confirmation.
- Each time you ask them a question, their reply is "Wait a moment sirrr" with a tune which is pretty annoying because they do not come back to you with an answer after making us wait like fools.
- Another group came way later thn us and got checked in immediately.
- Lost my head and gave it to them nicely and finally they gave me a proper time & answer on wat time can they check us in (They seem to be not bothered although there were many staff at the front desk working)(Probably because the hotel manager was on leave during hari raya holiday time)
- To be honest they are only friendly to white people. (Saw it with my own eyes)
- All all the half ball headed guys who works at the front desk are snobbish which does not want to help at all even though when we ask for a 2nd room access card they said cannot but at night when we ask a lady receptionist she said can and gave us an extra room access card.
- Lousy drainage system in the room bathroom.
- Breakfast sucks with cheap quality standard food for a 4 star hotel with few changes to the whole buffet menu each day.
- Lift was spoilt on our 3rd day stay at night which we were inside the lift and the lift door suddenly open in between groud floor and 1st floor after going up a bit which actually really scared us and we had to come out from the lift while the lift is stuck in between and above and not properly at align with the door.
- Walking distance from the room to lobby is quite far if you take a deluxe room.

I would not recommend this hotel to honeymooners and I will never ever return to this hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank BobbyBryanJohn
Marketing_SmallGrp, Manager at Krabi La Playa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear Bobby J

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.
I am sorry to hear that several things throughout your stay did not meet your expectations. We are so sorry to keep you wait during your check in processes as we could not found your room reservation in the system then we have to check with agent for further information.
I totally agree that all guests should be treated equally and I am terrible sorry that you had this experience at our hotel. At Krabi La Playa Resort, we are fortunate to welcome guests from many different culture and countries and we all feel that this diversity makes our resort so unique. I can ensure you that our aim is to treat all guests equally and I am very sorry that you felt this was not the case in your situation. Your feedback regards to our staffs manner, breakfast and lift service is extremely valuable to us , as we strive to improve with each and everyday.We will certainly review these points and take corrective action.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Beautiful room, pool, samé breafast every day but it was very good , many options.
Beach was 5-10 minute by walk.
i recommend !
We recommended trip by hotel reception, very kind lady and give us discount.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear nika400
Thank you for your wonderful comments and Five star rating. We are delighted to read that your stay is to your total satisfaction and the experiences in the Restaurants and the Resort are to your expectations. Thank you for your recommendation and I will share you kind comment with the team.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back soon.