We stayed here as family of three for 5 nights. Due to a booking glitch by the hotel reservatin, we were offered complimentary upgrade from our original booking of garden view room to a pool facing room on the 2nd floor.
1. The location - The resort is located in Nopharat beach, 1 km away from main Ao Nang beach. The beach is accessible just by crossing the road. We absolutely loved the serene location away from any hustle bustle. That being said, there are convenience stores and food courts, eating joints nearby. Tuktuks can be found just across the road.
2. The resort - Beautiful open lobby, beautiful and clean landscaping, with something for everyone. Our daughter loved the slides in the pool.
3. The staff - Always very polite and smiling. Every single staff greeted us with Swadikha. Special mention for the Entertainment team. Those guys are wonderful!!!
4. Room size and amenities - No complaints there. Although a bit run down.
5. Travel desk - Very prompt and professional. We booked all our tours and transfers here.
6. Others - The Spa and the kids club are very good.
Only disappointment is food spread. While breakfast buffet is expansive with something for all palletes, we found menu for lunch / dinner to be quite less. Fortunately lots of options are nearby.
Would love to be back.More
- Free Parking