3,199 results
All reviews pool access room tuk tuk swimming pool ao nang beach family room kids club pleasant stay beach towels shuttle bus the main road min walk family mart deluxe room nice pool thai food low season phi phi
Reviewed 20 May 2016

I like all abt this hotel Deevana plaza Krabi aonang.nice service.nice staff.nice atmosphere it s good to travel it s not far from the beach.comfortable to go anyway.the most impression of me is the food is very nice more than I expect.if I got time I ll come back here again I ll stay this hotel for sure

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Teerasak K, Executive Assistant Manager at Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2016

Dear Khun nadtarineep,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Deevana Plaza Krabi. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

hotel was well designed, good equiped for fare price. room was clean, staff very friendly. located in a relaxing area have to take tuk tuk to go to ao nang beach but hey it is holiday. sunbathing is limited as the swimming pooli s surrounded with the buildings

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Teerasak K, Executive Assistant Manager at Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2016

Dear Khun 143gunterp,

Reviewed 17 May 2016

Excellent service from the front staff is my first impression. The family room that I booked is very large. The bulk bed is my kis favorite. Location of the hotel is walking distance to the beach. Only the smiley from staffs in the restaurant shall be added.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Dear Khun Sumate P,

Reviewed 16 May 2016

less parking lot
no indoor parking lot
no air condition at breakfast room
no air condition in one night that was raining day
no towel without prior inform in 1 day I stayed
but most staffs are very good reception.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Dear Khun 742nattawutt,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Deevana Plaza Krabi. It is always a pleasure to receive positive & negative feedback.

Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

Lovely place. Clean & Good Service but a bit pricey. Rent a motor bike, free and easy. Nicest hotel in the whole street. Pool is very long. Walking distance to 7-Eleven and Family Mart. Toya Massage was our regular massage place. Request for bacon durin breakfast

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Teerasak K, Executive Assistant Manager at Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2016

Dear Khun jaront752,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Deevana Plaza Krabi. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback, also another recommendation.