3,200 results
All reviews pool access room tuk tuk swimming pool ao nang beach family room kids club pleasant stay beach towels shuttle bus the main road min walk family mart deluxe room nice pool thai food low season phi phi
Reviewed 4 March 2016

The hotel is in a good location , 10 minutes walk to 2 beaches. Hotel provide beach tower which is very convenient for the following activities during the day. 3 Swimming pools are available , 2 for adults and 1 for kid. Breakfast is ok. Welcome drink is impressive.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank jeanzhang201
Teerasak K, Executive Assistant Manager at Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2016

Dear Khun jeanzhang201,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Deevana Plaza Krabi. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 2 March 2016

The staff in the hotel made our stay a very friendly and happy experience. They could not do enough for you. If I have a negative to say, it would be the lack of sun beds around the pool. But overall a very pleasant stay in a quiet location.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Teerasak K, Executive Assistant Manager at Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2016

Dear Khun Gordon,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Deevana Plaza Krabi. It is always a pleasure to receive positive & negative feedback.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

I stayed at this hotel two years ago (when it was under the Mercure group) and I was almost afraid to come back thinking things must surely have gone downhill since. But I was wrong -- in fact, things were even better this time round. The hotel facilies were in great shape, the staff service was excellent, the overall atmosphere was perfect. And what I particularly love about Deevana Plaza is that I don't feel like they are trying to rip you off -- the cocktails at the pool bar, for example, are priced the same as most places outside (in fact, even cheaper, with the 1-for-1 happy hour every day). The takeaway fruits you can buy at the lobby bar are priced the same as a street stall. Room service is affordable and a delight. Honestly, this is an amazing place to stay (in an amazing part of the world) and I hope it never changes.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nirmala P
Teerasak K, Executive Assistant Manager at Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2016

Dear Khun Nirmala P,

First of all, we thank your for your trustful and returning even though we are not Mercure anymore. Moreover, we very much appreciate to receive your comments as well, especially the positive one.

Your comments will be shared with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

Everything was the best!!!!! We wish to come back soon :) The pool is beautiful and there is a very frendly stuff so I want to recommend this hotel to everyone who loves calm and and beautiful places!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family

Dear Khun 734jacekb,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Deevana Plaza Krabi. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback, also your recommendation.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

Nice rooms and well connected hotel to the city and other part of towns, the beach and all the tours ferries are not more than 10 min drive or 15 min walk. the food served is yummy. very calm and peaceful property. but the check in staff is slow and confused to my experience...

Room Tip: all rooms are great if you are a pool lover get the room right by the pool.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Teerasak K, Executive Assistant Manager at Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2016

Dear Khun Zoheb S,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Deevana Plaza Krabi. It is always a pleasure to receive positive & negative feedback, especially during your arrival, please accept our most sincere apologized.