All reviewsprivate bathroomfridgetvbahtlocation
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Receptionist - friendly and speaks English well with a smile.
Rooms-No free bottle water or porter to lug your bags up stairs. Rooms are your basic thrifty, but clean and bright.
Bed could use new mattresses, linens are clean.
Asked for my room to be tidied; housekeeper gave us the bedding as in " do it yourself "

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Christina W
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Amazing food, really nice staff and had a great deal. Only issue was they forgot our order for half an hour!
Would go back, I don’t think this is a reoccurring issue. It’s always very busy though so getting there a bit early or a bit later would be good.

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank Bella23232323
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Spacious and clean room with wifi working very well.
The hotel is located in a good position close to the sea, the staff was very kind: my luggage was taken upstairs and we were given free bottles of water.
Definitely good value for money, I would recommend :)

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sara S
Reviewed 17 February 2017

I stayed here because when I arrived in ao nang it was raining very heavy. When I asked to see a room she showed me to a very very basic room with no bathroom, I took it as I didn't want to be walking around in the rain. I was in my room no longer then 5 mintues when a lady came in and said I had to move to another room. The other room was a lot smaller and dirty. I asked the lady to clean my new room as it still had dirty sheets on. She did change the bedding but didn't do anything else to the room. All the rooms have a shared bathroom which were terrible, the dirtiest bathrooms I have ever seen. I left the next day and I wouldn't return.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

The staff is very unfriendly.
Every day the Toilet is without paper.
The rooms are very small and bad ventilated.
You cant sleep in the bed because its very uncomfortable.
If you weak up in the morning you have a lot of hurts in your neg.
You either get a smal towel.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends