All reviews private bathroom minute walk from the beach fridge tv baht location
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Spacious and clean room with wifi working very well.
The hotel is located in a good position close to the sea, the staff was very kind: my luggage was taken upstairs and we were given free bottles of water.
Definitely good value for money, I would recommend :)

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank B3987YPsaras
Reviewed 17 February 2017

I stayed here because when I arrived in ao nang it was raining very heavy. When I asked to see a room she showed me to a very very basic room with no bathroom, I took it as I didn't want to be walking around in the rain. I was in my room no longer then 5 mintues when a lady came in and said I had to move to another room. The other room was a lot smaller and dirty. I asked the lady to clean my new room as it still had dirty sheets on. She did change the bedding but didn't do anything else to the room. All the rooms have a shared bathroom which were terrible, the dirtiest bathrooms I have ever seen. I left the next day and I wouldn't return.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

The staff is very unfriendly.
Every day the Toilet is without paper.
The rooms are very small and bad ventilated.
You cant sleep in the bed because its very uncomfortable.
If you weak up in the morning you have a lot of hurts in your neg.
You either get a smal towel.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 February 2017

I stayed here alone as a female traveler and felt safe. What I didn't like was the room was a breeding ground for mosquitoes. The location was perfect, only a minute's walk to the beach and close to all of the wonderful shops and restaurants.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Katie R
Reviewed 20 November 2016

Dont expect bells and whistles , if you want 5* then pay for it ....At 350baht a night for double with aircon this place is it, rooms are clean with tv and fridge and private shower (hot water) and staff are ok, smiles and politeness go a long way here as they can be cold to rude guests....stayed Nov2016 and love this place at the price stated

Room tip: Ask for fan room as you get seaview
Date of stay: November 2016