See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Cannot wait to move on can't believe this place cost more than my previous hotels in Bangkok and pattaya!
Room is awful decked out in pink hole in the roof and repairs being done rained twice wet floor! And this is a superior room!!
Have to ask for toilet roll, fresh towels, the noise is just constant from frogs, birds, call of prayer at 5am, motorbikes constantly speeding up and down. Breakfast is basic same menu every day it's also in an open air area which is also the reception and kitchen. The pool is small but clean but only 4 sun beds and one is hatched together with bolts. No hot water the whole wk reported day 1 said he fixed but it isn't!
Maybe if your a backpacker but I would say this is over priced for what it is.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2017

The place seemed remote on my map but actually it wasn't. You can walk about 15 minutes to get to the beach and they also take you there by tuk-tuk free of charge.

The staff was very friendly and helpful in telling us where to go and what to see and how much it should cost to get from one place to another

The bungalow we had was clean and had a good working fan. The FREE wifi also reached it.

Over all I was happy about the experience, I got what I paid for: a simple, basic clean room with easy access to the beach means to travel around Krabi.

They were more luxurious bungalow but I didn't get to see them.

Room Tip: You will get what you paid for!
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for one night and it was comfy enough beds but obviously as it was next to a lake there was a lot more mozzy's, and cockroaches we even had to chase a couple of frogs around our bathroom! Deffo not the cleanest iv stayed in in Thailand and the location is OKAY but staff were friendly enough

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2016

bungalow was very old and shabby. bungalow was on poles, and walking over the floor was an adventure. when walking in the bungalow the tv nearly slided down on the floor.
the matrass very hard as useally in thailand. the airco was doing well till it broke.
after that we were removed to a room, which was better.
the pool was nice, so is the garden. it is a 10 minute walk to the beach. the breakfast is very simple.wifi only in reception area.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

Arrived here late afternoon, booking while arriving by taxi! All a bit stressful!
The Hotel has recently been taken over by new management! I couldn't have revived a warmer welcome from the staff, and the tiresome long journey down from Chiang Mai melted away with in 10mins.
The bungalows are basic but lovely, comfortable clean bedding. I relaxing environment!
Highly recommended!