Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 18/02/23
Expedia.comUS$34
TravelocityUS$34
Hotels.comUS$34
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 March 2020

Unfortunately this hotel was not a pleasant experience for my partner and I . In this apparently quiet location there is a construction site immediately adjacent where the work starts at 7am.
The 'pool' looks nothing like the photos in real life. It is tiny. With one person in, the pool is almost unusable for anybody else. This pool is more a paddling puddle for tiny children.
There are no sunloungers in the sun, they are all under a ceiling in the shade. Do not go to this hotel if you want a sun tan.
My partner and I checked out 5 days early, but the premises would not refund us.
Be warned, the website and agencies mis sells this hotel with deceiving photo images.

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank VittorN
Reviewed 7 March 2020

We stayed for four nights and I LOVED my time here. The staff was super friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and comfortable and AC worked very well. Great location and very quiet- right next to restaurants and conviene stores. The beach is very accessible with a short shuttle ride or walk. I was also really impressed by the food and coffee (also great price!). Definitely recommend I will hopefully be back soon.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank anyas606
Reviewed 2 March 2020 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here as part of a trip round asia. We stayed for 3 nights, staff were friendly and helpful. After staying in hostels and sharing rooms with strangers for weeks, this hotel was luxury! Clean and comfortable beds. Lovely bathroom/shower area, balcony, good air con. We were sad to leave. The hotel is in an ideal location, a 10-15 mins walk to the beach but there is restaurants and bars on the way. The hotel has a shuttle bus service which is free & takes you down to the beach area which was fab. The pool area was clean and tidy - would recommend!

2  Thank gracegk14
Reviewed 26 February 2020

Let me start off by saying that I don’t usually write bad reviews. I’m the type of person that goes with the flow. I will start by saying that the staff were very friendly, and the dinner that I has was excellent. However there was no hot water for 2 days, had to take a cold shower. There was a very bad smell when you walked into the room that never went away. On the last morning I accidentally broke a drinking glass. We were waiting for our ride in the lobby and all of a sudden a lady approached me to tell me that there was a broken glass in the room. I told her that yes I had accidentally broke the glass, she then told me I had to pay for it. No problem I paid 100 baht which is 4.29 canadian. Expensive for 1 glass. Anyway I won’t be back there.

2  Thank Peaceandlove3
Reviewed 26 February 2020 via mobile

We stayed at Kokotel for 2 nights in the Koko Party Room (which is 2 single beds and a bunk as there is 4 of us traveling).

The hotel itself is very clean, staff were very helpful and the pool itself actually cooled you down (as it is mostly in the shade). You can also take their free shuttle to their sister hotel and use the pool there which is on the roof- it is neat but very warm and not refreshing. Lots of people took the shuttle to the other hotel to have a shorter walk to Ao Nang Beach. We just walked down from the Oasis as it was only about a 15 min walk.

We walked this road a lot to go for meals and to go to the beach. There are a ton of restaurants on the walk.

From Ao Nang Beach you can take a boat to Railey (West or East) or Tonsai.

Our room at the kokotel included glass water bottles (to reduce plastic waste) and had a water fill up station in the hallway. The room had a fridge and was very clean. The beds were also comfy. Also the lattes from the hotel cafe were amazing

We all really enjoyed our short stay here!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank jayme v