Lowest prices for your stay
US$37
Priceline
US$44
Vio.com
US$31
Expedia.comUS$48
TravelocityUS$48
HurbUS$65
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2020

Pros:
- A small property, having only 30 rooms.
- Very Old, but well managed.
- Around 400 metres from the beach, from outside the resort.
- Spacious rooms.
Cons:
- Staff is very minimal.
- They don’t treat Indians well & even if you ask them even an extra tea bag, they refuse. Quite shrewd & arrogant staff.
- Very near to a new high end DJ street, because of which there is a continuous disturbance all night because of very loud music from there.
- Always having the problem of chocked sever.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank kanwarpg
Krabi Aquamarineresort, Other at Krabi Aquamarine Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2020

We’re sorry you were unhappy - we’ll work hard to fix the issue you experienced.

Thanks for letting us know.

Reviewed 19 February 2020 via mobile

a great stay with fabourable facilities And a great service and and all the restaurants and night market nearby is a experience in its own way , we loved it and went as a honeymoon couple and is a must stay for krabi.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank baasavah
Reviewed 7 February 2020

When I checked my credit card statement for December 2019 I noticed a charge from Agoda for $404.32.

I logged into my Agoda profile and saw that there were two bookings for the same hotel for the same room and same dates. I thought this was odd because I already cancelled the booking I made on 7/16/19 for the Aquamarine resort. But when I saw the second reservation I immediately cancelled the reservation. At the time of the cancellation on 12/23/19 there were still 23 days until check in at 1/16/20. Even though by that time I knew it would be within thirty days and I was still possibly going to be charged for the full amount. As a courtesy to the hotel I wanted to give them a chance to resell the room which they did put back on online to be booked. I believe this was an error because why would I have two of the same booking for the same hotel, dates and room type.

I tried reaching out to Agoda customer service several times they were very helpful with helping me reach out to email and call the resort because it was up to the Aquamarine resort to make the decision if they wanted to refund the amount, but they declined to offer me a full refund not even a partial. I also sent an email to their reservation department and got a response from their assistant manager and they also declined to offer a full refund or even partial.
Since my cancellation they were offering the room I booked with the same dates online to be able to sell to another guest. I feel it is not right that I was not able to receive a full or even partial refund, when now they will just resell my room and make money twice.

So now I will be charged for a room that I will not even be staying at. Feels like they are just taking my money and I have nothing in return. That is why I am disputing the charge also with my credit card because they have more than enough time to resell the room and it is not fair that I am being charged for a booking that was an error. This charge is quite a bit of money, so that is why I hope Agoda can reach out to Aquamarine resort and we can resolve this transaction.
This my explanation for my review

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank Vincity1
Krabi A, Manager at Krabi Aquamarine Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2020

Due to the cancellation policy, we allow 30 days prior to check-in date of full amount charge. This case is not under the policy. The cancellation that approach to the arrival date is affecting the hotel. The hotel is not able to resell the room and we had lost our opportunity to sell during your reservation date.

Please do understand us as well.

Reviewed 20 January 2020

Big and spacious rooms. Have attached kitchen and big bathroom. Good size swimming pool and excellent location from beach. Just 5 mins walk to beach. You can opt for breakfast if you want. But for Indians better not to include as there are lot of Indian restaurants at walking distance and they have better taste and smell.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank raiujjawal
Reviewed 6 January 2020

Gorgeous location surrounded by wildlife, our room was spacious and clean with a bath and shower. The pool area was so relaxing and the hotel provide towels for use, breakfast was good and the staff were extremely helpful.
I have no idea what people fid to moan about in regards to this hotel as it is by far one of the best we have stayed in.
Children can use inflatables and balls in the pool which staff have spares at the pool bar.
Staff at the hotel sorted our trip to the elephant sanctuary and that included pick up and drop off at the hotel.
There is a night market about a 2 minute walk away with fantastic food and drink to sample.
Hippies bar is about a 10 minute walk away and well worth a visit as is Calm restaurant (lovely food).
We will definitely be back again in the future.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank Jodie N
Krabi A, Manager at Krabi Aquamarine Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2020

Thank you for staying with us. We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback!