“Beautiful buffet breakfasts with spectacular view”

Lotus Court Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 331 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Cuisines: Seafood, Thai, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Nestled within its tropical surroundings and adjacent to its own pond, the terrace at Lotus Court is perfect for an open-air breakfast, enjoying an excellent selection of buffet stations and daily a la carte specials. A la carte dining is available for lunch and dinner, offering you to delight in local specialities and international cuisines to be enjoyed with wines from both the Old and New World. The gentle sounds of piano music provide a relaxing atmosphere at breakfast and dinner. Vegetarian options and innovative desserts including liquid nitrogen ice creams are also featured.
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

I have a confession we are so won over by this Resort we have made it our annual holiday. Feels like we are coming home to family each time.

Just had our second amazing buffet breakfast with everything you could possibly think of. My husband and 13 year old son chose the chef made noodle soup with dumplings and loved it. I always opt for the omlette and today tired the Indian dish of chickpea curry which was yummy. My 11 year old loves the waffles and sausages.

And this was only a small part of the buffet.

Of course I had my latte. I was looking forward to seeing one of my favourite people Jack who is back this Friday and is an awesome barista- Tuta told us you won the best cappuccino in Bangkok so congrats Jack and look forward to seeing you this Friday.

Tuta thanks for all your advice on island trip and assisting me with my Thai which both my husband and I are learning. So great to see you again as always. You are so knowledgeable and helpful.

PaPae and YoYo loved your service this morning.

We are going to book the new and popular restaurant called Grill which gets booked out at the moment very quickly and is set up on the balcony of Lotus Court.

We also plan to visit our fave Lotus Court at night and yes will finish with the nitrogen prepared icecream- spectacular to watch.

It is hard to fathom the amount of work involved in getting the quantity of food to this beautiful island set on a national reserve. If any tourists have walked the monkey trail you will appreciate the food more, knowing that in stormy circumstances when boats are out of action the food is carried by staff along this steep trail.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Great service by Gift and Jujube. To celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary, we chose a package Sunset cruise and dinner and surely did not regret our choice!

A TripAdvisor Member
Cwmbran, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

We eat at this restaurant many times for lunch and dinner whilst staying in Centera. The food was always delicious and fresh with plenty of choice to cater for different people. The staff were always pleasant and polite, who couldn't do enough for you.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

We had our 3 Breakfast buffets, and one buffet dinner at Lotus Court Restaurant. The Restaurant has a beautiful view of the Limestone cliff in the sea. If you sit out-side, you enjoy a fine weather as well as a good sight to water-fall within the property and a bridge which connects another restaurant of Centara Grand with some of its rooms. The breakfast buffet offers a lot of options with a lot of fresh fruits, Indian/ hindu / vegetarian, healthy ingredients dairy products, juices and other drinks, bakery; sea-food. Most food served is fresh and there are a lot of options too. Food was very tasty. Only one suggestion (No complaints): The resort should include at least 2-3 vegetarian options also in their Dinner buffet(s) at Lotus Court for their Indian vegetarian guests.

1  Thank RMAggar
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Thanks to Jack, New and Jujube for a amazing afternoon. The Coconut Ice-cream is the best. The Service was perfect!
It's easy to come by Boat from Ao Nang! And back is free from the restaurant! Thanks a lot for this afternoon.

1  Thank Kay O