Lowest prices for your stay
US$41
Priceline
US$56
Agoda.com
US$38
Vio.comUS$39
TravelocityUS$56
Orbitz.comUS$56
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2020

We booked Hula-Hula under impression of its beautiful pictures promising large relaxing pool and cozy rooms. The hotel has nothing of its pictures. The pool is nice, but not so big, there are only 20 sunbeds around, and its impossible to find a free one. Children pool is a dirty puddle that nobody use. We booked a room with "garden" view, but in reality this type of room looks on the noisy road, and under the sun the balkony becomes so hot that you can't touch the chair. The sheets were dirty when we arrived, we asked to change. The room was smelly and old. We asked to change the room, but not only the hotel didn't satisfy our request, the Manager's attitude was extremely arrogant and disrespectful. They never ever apologized for the room that wasn't corresponding to the booking description, nor provided a proper cleaning. The breakfast is poor.
Weak wi-fi signal. In short, everything is bad, except poor beautiful fishes that live in a dirty pond.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank DariaA332
Reviewed 22 February 2020 via mobile

All I can say are positive things about this hotel, my wife stayed for 9 nights and i joined her for a week after her first 2 nights.

From the moment I arrived the welcome I recieved from the staff was the warmest I've ever experienced in any hotel or friend/relatives house. They are lovely people and work tirelessly to satisfy all of your needs.

We booked quite a few trips through the hotel and although we may have got it cheaper elsewhere they did seem to be better quality trips.
The ambience in the hotel is perfect and just what I was hoping for. Its quiet, comfy and relaxing.

The town is close by but we used the tuktuks and the hotel make sure of the price before getting in them. They really do look after you.

I will be back with my family.

Thank you for a great holiday.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jamesas26
jaewwa, Front Office Manager at Hula Hula Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2020

Dear Value customer Khun.James,

Thank you for giving us this wonderful opportunity to serve you, Our management is confident enough that you get satisfaction during you stay with us. by the way on behalf of everyone at Hula Hula Resort, Ao-Nang, we would like to thank you for being a customer. We value the trust you have put in our services and would like to thank you for that. It’s always a pleasure serving you and we certainly look forward to doing that in the future. Your feedback is very important as we are constantly looking for ways to improve our services.

Thank you very much.

Reviewed 20 February 2020 via mobile

We stayed here for four nights, and booked the swim up room. The room was spacious, clean and towels / sheets were changed daily. The most impressive thing about this hotel in my view is the service of the staff. From the moment that we arrived and until we left, they could not do enough for us, and made us feel very welcome.
The hotel is a ten minute walk from the main area / beach, which was easily accessible by tuk tuk which cost around 150bht.
I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mel_180987
jaewwa, Front Office Manager at Hula Hula Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2020

Dear Khun.Mel,

Thank you for giving us this wonderful opportunity to serve you, Our management is confident enough that you get satisfaction during you stay with us. We are looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel, I’m sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care.If I can be of assistance to you, please do not hesitate to call.

Reviewed 13 February 2020

Ive been here with my partner a few times. great staff and the best pool and bar its nice and quiet and you can get away from the sun during the day. a short walk to many amenities or you can get a lift on the bus. the staff always happy to help.

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank marcel v

Dear Khun.Marcel,

On behalf of everyone at Hula Hula Resort, Ao-Nang, we would like to thank you for being a customer. We value the trust you have put in our services and would like to thank you for that. It’s always a pleasure serving you and we certainly look forward to doing that in the future. Your feedback is very important as we are constantly looking for ways to improve our services.

Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

Great hotel rooms cleaned daily. Staff so pleasant, pool lovely with great pool bar. I would definately recommend a stay here. Only ten minute walk to town and beach but if your not in the mood for a walk the hotel run a free bus to the beach. I look forward to my next visit.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank heatherblackley
jaewwa, Front Office Manager at Hula Hula Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2020

Dear Khun.Blackley,