All reviewsjacuzzi villano alcoholinfinity poolbuggy servicebuggy caroverlooking the mountainsround windowbring your own boozeroosters roaminginternal transportationnice cottagesrestaurant receptiondry hoteltaxi companywrote an emailroom servicefour poster bed
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Beautiful place to stay. Great architecture. Excellent service. I would say it is an experience to stay in this resort. It looks exactly like it is shown in the pictures. I fell in the love with cottages and the entire ambience of this resort. Rooms are far from the reception and pool but they have have managed it very well with their buggy systems. They give free pick and drop to Aonang Beach 4 times a day which is great. Yummy food and a very decent staff. Grocery and Tesco are just in the neighbourhood. I would recommend this to any one who visits Krabi.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed 16 nights at Fiore and truly loved it. Squezed in between tropical forest with a beautiful garden going uphill where the bungalows are situated. All in organic materials as bambu and coconut material. The garden had a living fruit fish and vegetable part.
There where also fountains playing in color now and then.
Also had an infinity pool that was great!
The staff where sooo nice!!
The restaurant served good food.
The negative parts are few but:
Why do we only get one key!! Sometimes you need two!!!
The breakfast was not the best.
Hard with the english language.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2017

all be it built on a mountain the Jacuzzi rooms are out of this world, they offer a shuttle bus to your rooms 24-7 so no big deal fantastic views whilst sitting in the hot tub looking out over the mountains would highly recommend 5 star all the way

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

This is the best resort I’ve been in my life ever. Stayed in the resort from 5th to 8th July.

Upon check in, we were greeted with sweet smiles. Reception staff were patient and friendly and able to converse/understand English. Some of the hotel staff even spoke malay, which was lovely!

We were assigned to Room no 2035 Jacuzzi Villa – Mountain view, situated at level 10. Buggy needed as the path to our room was very steep. For the elderly, it is advisable not to opt for the higher rooms. Reason being, buggy stops at level 9 and you’ll need to climb a flight of stairs to get to level 10. Once we get in, SubhanAllah, it was totally worth it.. Majestic mountain views. Clean and comfy bed. Spanking clean toilet, with the toilet bowl disinfected and toiletries provided (face and body towels, beach bags, laundry basket, toothbrushes, shower caps, shower gels, shampoo, hairdryer). Safe box and fridge available. Had my eyes glued on the Jacuzzi tub the whole time haha. Bought a bath bomb and used the tub for our last two nights. It was a very relaxing and addictive experience!

We had complimentary breakfast coupons and the breakfast served were all tasty. There were salads, cereals, soups, rice, noodles, vege, fish, chicken ham, croissants, tarts and most importantly they are all HALAL. Everything is halal, which is definitely a plus point for me and my friend as we’re muslims and there was no feeling of was-was/doubtful. Furthermore, resort is situated very near to Ao Nang Muslim Street, which sells all the cheap & tasty halal food. Pancakes, seafood, phad thai, you name it! 10 mins tuk tuk ride, it costs about 60-80baht to get to Ao Nang Muslim Street from Ao Nang Fiore. Totally worth it.

However for the non-muslims, fret not. There is a 7-eleven situated directly across the street, with alcohol readily available.

Adding on, besides cheap taxi and rental transport services (cars/scooters), resort also provides FREE shuttle service to Ao Nang Beach. Do visit the beach. The sunset is spectacular! For tours, I find that the rates provided by this resort are relatively cheaper (as compared to the price in Phuket). We opted for 4 Island tour and truly enjoyed it. Resort also arranged airport transfers and taxi for our hike.

Had minor scrapes when I fell off the scooter and two hotel staffs immediately rushed to my aid and they were so concern with my well-being. I forgot to ask for their names but Sitta, if you’re reading this, please reward and extend my gratitude to them. One of them speaks malay so well. Thank you so much guys!

Didn’t had the chance to enjoy the infinity pool as our stay was a short one. But In Shaa Allah, I’ll come back for it.

I rarely compose long reviews but this resort is an exception. Excellent effort from the whole team of Ao Nang Fiore! I’ll definitely recommend this beautiful resort to my family and friends. *thumbs up*

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Positive: The hotel was very luxurious, great rooms, beds and lighting was awesome! Great food!
The garden was huge and very well kept, it was beautiful. Some hens roaming around the garden. The pool was very nice with fantastic view.

The negatives: The staff was friendly but very poor at english.
You could not get pool towels by the pool nor the reception. You had to leave them in your room and have them changed by the maids. Or tell the reception to have maids leave new towels, which would take a while.
Going from the top of the resort down to reception/town/pool was a hassle. Being so far and steep, you have to phone for their cars, and during rushhour (like breakfast) it took quite a while for them to pick you up, and they had special pickup areas which they communicated poorly.

Aside from the negatives, it was amazing, and would definitely come back!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple