Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$91
View deal
Expedia.comUS$94
Hotels.comUS$94
PricelineUS$98
TravelocityUS$94
Trip.comUS$119
HurbUS$122
All reviews wedding venue wedding coordinator lovely wedding wedding breakfast afternoon tea beautiful room food was lovely lady on reception white lady breakfast staff business trip cooked breakfast plenty of parking comfy bed member of staff yogurt cheshire
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2022

We had our wedding at Statham Lodge, and to say it was perfect would be an understatement. The staff are all so lovely, and will do anything for you, to make sure you have the most perfect day. The amount of guests who said to us it was the best wedding breakfast they have ever had. The food was amazing. If we could have the day all over again or 100 times over, we would most certainly would use Statham Lodge for it all over again. Chris the Wedding Coordinator on the day was absolutely amazing, we wanted or needed nothing. If you’re thinking of having this place for your wedding then do it. You will not regret it. Thank you all so so much. Mr and Mrs Robins

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2022 via mobile

I have been to many different hotels in uk but this hotel reception gave the best ever service i have had the staff were efficient caring and extremely helpful. I would like to say a special thanks to Georgina for making me feel very welcome and comfortable and to Karoly Meszaros for going out of his way to help me get my heart medicines from the local chemist and the manager in charge for letting him take me. Not only that my room was comfortable clean bathroom amazing good food definetley worth a visit

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 July 2022

The staff and location were superb but as this hotel seems to be popular for weddings avoid if you want any peace and quiet.

The wedding guests have no consideration for anyone except themselves.... And their ferial children.

In fact it is the weddings that are the downfall of this lovely hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 July 2022 via mobile

We are absolutely delighted with such a beautiful room overlooking the garden. Our children treated us to 2 nights here to visit the flower show at Tatton for our wedding anniversary. We couldn't be happier such a stunning hotel, weve not long arrived and feel relaxed already. Spotlessly clean and tasteful decor with a lovely comfy bed linen. Couldn't have asked for more, the hotel was so welcoming. X

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank annawQ4733FA
Reviewed 9 July 2022 via mobile

I was surprised by just how nice this place was. I paid about £80 and had a lovely room, spacious and with a nice P shaped bath and a pleasant view over the gardens. Staff were nice and the place has a calm feel which I liked. It’s as if you’re away from it all when actually, Manchester really isn’t that far away and the M6 and M56 are both easily reachable.

There’s no doubt that this hotel is a bit old fashioned. I didn’t mind that because I thought it was old fashioned in a good way. But some people will turn their nose up. It all depends what you want. I just liked the atmosphere here. It was even slightly quirky, I’d say. I’m pretty sure it’s independently run and not part of a chain. It has that kind of feel.

I disagree with the previous reviewer who said that the decor was old and the room out of date. My room was fine and in fact the bathroom looked quite new. Although the decor is traditional, there were no frayed carpets or obvious decorative issues. The place is being kept up perfectly well and the gardens are beautiful.

It certainly makes a great wedding venue with the attractive grounds, and I believe it’s very popular for that. I saw a room set up ready for a wedding breakfast, and it looked spectacular.

Nearly everyone coming here will use the large car park provided but it is possible to catch a bus from Altrincham tram stop which goes right past the hotel on its way to Warrington.

The downside is the traffic noise from the nearby M6 and the lack of air conditioning. In summer, that can make the room stuffy. But I would recommend this place. I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

Trip type: Travelled solo