“Best bouillabaisse ever!!”

Restaurant l'Emporium
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Lecci
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

From the starters to the desserts, everything was absolutely delicious! I highly recommend the bouillabaisse which was probably the best I ever had! Plus,the staff is super nice, welcoming and professional. They knew how to deal with my diet (lactose and gluten free) which is pretty enjoyable (as rare) in France.
The only think we didn't really go on with was the "cold red wine" but it's just a matter of taste.
We had wonderful night there and would love to come back!

1  Thank Chloe R

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We called ahead to check if there was a table and we were lucky that we did :) the restaurant is situated in a street with not many other restaurants so all the tables were booked. The menu showed us a few suggestions of the day, entrees and 5 desserts. It seems not much But there was something for everyone. I choose the fish of the day... and it was sooo fresh and delicious. It was served with a "sauce" with citrus, tomatoes, pine nuts, capers and olive oil! The only "remark" I could make is that the portion was not that big.. not that I need a huge platter of food, but I think it was just that little short. My man ordered the bouilabesse. It was so good! Fresh and served in an original way! I would say.. definitely go there if you like fresh, sophisticated food :)

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Very good restaurant with friendly staff.
Enough choice and every dish was truly refined and delicious!
Apéro + starter + main dish + dessert + wine & water = 690 euro's for 10 people.
Good price quality.
Enjoy!

Reviewed 3 July 2017

We enjoyed this restaurant. Good food and friendly service, the whole family loved it for our first trip in Corsica!

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

During my stay in corsica, this restaurant was my best experience ! Very honest price for such a tasty dish. The chef Sebastien is amazing and friendly. Its a half gastronomic restaurant with also an excellent pastry chef.
I highly recommend ! They could hope for a first micheline star one day.