“Quality food, freshly prepared and good service in very pleasant surroundings, Recommended!”

La Cantina Del Vino
Price range: US$13 - US$66
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 17 May 2018

I ate an evening meal at La Cantina Del Vino. The food was excellent, freshly prepared and prompt. The location is easy to find along the main A355 Beaconsfield Road through the centre of Farnham Common. The venue was clean, well presented and offered good customer service. Recommended!

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Visited this restaurant with my partner the food was average . We both ordered the seafood pasta , one had a couple of clams and prawns and some calamri the other had a bit more clams but no calamri . I then ordered the dessert which was ice cream and coffee to pour over the ice cream . I asked for sugar to have the coffee separate then they misunderstood and took the coffee away . Finally when we got the bill the pastas have gone up in price than what was written on the menu . When I asked why they said the menu list was for a starter. Very strange because it wasn't clear on the menu that was the case and also you don't expect a bowl of pasta to be considered a starter. They didn't apologised but removed the service charge . 1 starter 2 cokes two bowls of pasta and a 1 dessert for £51 was a bit overpriced .

1  Thank Carlosifer
Reviewed 31 March 2018

We thought the set menu was excellent, with a good selection of starters, pasta, main dishes and desserts. We brought some friends with us and everyone was pleased with their choices. Service was attentive, courteous and not too intrusive. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Sunday lunch is a treat. Great atmosphere as invariably there are families and friends celebrating some occasion, creating a great buzz but not too noisy! The food is consistently good at sensible prices, with a children's menu too, nicely served by the ever friendly staff. Car park £1.20 unlimited on a Sunday,
Tip. Now Spring has arrived, allow time for a walk in nearby Burnham Beeches before or after.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

The service is always great in this restaurant with every customer leaving it feeling special. The food is always good and freshly cooked. If I had one criticism, it would be that it does get very noisy in the evening, which if there is a group of you is fine, if there’s a couple of you, you tend to end up shouting at each othet to be heard. The couple of times I’ve been in the evening, I’ve sat next to lots of drunken women and we couldn’t hear a thing! That’s not the restaurant’s fault though! I much prefer going at lunch time, lovely food, attentive staff and quiet! Big thumbs up from me!