“Great Ribs !!!”
Review of Long Horns

Long Horns
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Description: Long Horns tavern established over 12 years ago I feel a multicultural place where entertainment and good music converge . It is an environment to get to taste peanut which presents him with our customers to arrive.
Reviewed 18 August 2017

First time here. Good service and seating. The place was empty on a Wednesday night. Friday and Saturday nights are packed !! Parking is adjacent in the secure parking lot. Our appetizers were very good and our ribs were delicious. Looking forward to the weekend for dancing and more food .

Reviewed 4 January 2017

I visited this place for the first time with friends. I loved the tree inside the bar. I liked it although music varied too much. Otherwise, I recommend it simply because I plan on visiting again.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

We ordered a platter for four. The ribs were good, not the best I've had in San Jose, but definitely good. My colleagues were happy with the wings, and the fries, onion rings and cheese sticks were good. One negative was that the music was a bit too loud to have a casual conversation, which was surprising since it wasn't live music, but recorded with a DJ talking over parts of it. Overall, a good experience though. A group of five ate for under $75 US, including drinks and tip.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

This a little hard to find but it is a very nice restaurant and bar. My wife and I had Margaritas. They also brought shelled peanuts which were fun to eat. Service was great and the menu look good. I plan to return again when I am in the area.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

The place it's nice has a tree in the bar and closes up to 1 am, it's divided into a lounge with live music-dancing music, and a bar with a nice enough space and ventilated, I'm not sure if it was because we arrived so late around 11:00 that the service wasn't good but even with the kitchen close we got a Ceviche that was pretty good, they serve Costarrican Run and offer Jack Daniel's jaja!