3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$732
View deal
Expedia.comUS$732
eDreamsUS$732
PricelineUS$732
Hotels.comUS$732
Orbitz.comUS$732
TravelocityUS$732
All reviews beach bar beautiful beach main building golf cart pink sand ocean view sip sip lone tree small island can't wait to go back beach access fresh fish explore the island yogurt pam lucaya wedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

We could not have had a better visit! We booked late and got the last room for the end of the March holidays- small and with no ocean view— but very sleek and comfortable and climate controlled and quiet- a beautiful newly renovated bathroom and a private terrace. We saw some of the ocean front rooms in the main building- beautiful views and private balconies. The resort also has very nice beach cottages— the more expensive rooms/ suites.

The staff was incredibly helpful and welcoming. Breakfast is a feast. The luncheon bar/ beach terrace has a really good menu. The beach itself is famously beautiful — the sand soft, the water clear, the rum punches served by friendly staff. The hotel also has a new lap pool and pool deck. And our dinner in the terrace was absolutely delicious. All in all, a home run— you could be happy never leaving Coral Sands, but the front fest was superb at arranging dinner reservations, snorkeling, etc elsewhere on Harbor Island.

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank Marshalltraveler
Reviewed 30 March 2021 via mobile

We spent 5 nights at CS. It is a very friendly hotel. Service was solid, staff friendly. Location is ideal, as there isn’t that much to do in HI, and enjoying the world class beach is at the top of the list. Never had a problem finding a place to relax, either by pool or under a palapa on beach. Nice gym.

Note: Hotel and meals are expensive ...as is entire island, but very relaxing place to stay. (Minor complaint...We got two small bottles of Evian when we arrived and on our last night, would be nice if replenished every day given your paying over $1k, night.)

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 3 March 2021 via mobile

The Coral Sands Hotel was a perfect choice for us: great location at the amazing pink beach, nice pool areas, appealing and elegant design of the rooms and the lobby, friendly staff and a very efficient management. We liked the food in the restaurant which was excellent including the choice of wines. The hotel is expensive though, as most hotels on Harbour Island.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 21 February 2021

Our group of 9 (2 families: 4 adults/4 kids, ages 8-10, 1 baby, age 1) spent a week at Coral Sand's Villa Carissa Feb. 13-20, 2021. The amazing service started well before our arrival as Aldred at the front desk answered our every question, helped with planning excursions, and made sure we had everything we would need upon our arrival.

The Villa was perfect for our group with enough room and privacy to allow our kids to run a bit wild without bothering other guests, but close enough that we felt completely part of the resort. The private pool was a lifesaver and provided the perfect spot for a late afternoon swim for the kids and pre-dinner drinks for the adults. The layout of the house was a bit odd, as one bedroom can only be accessed through either of the other bedrooms, but it worked fine for us. The guest cottage (with laundry!) is great. A great escape for parents if their kids are old enough to sleep a few hundred yards away.

The Resort itself was even better! The location is as good as it gets. Very central to everywhere you'll want to be. The staff could not have been friendlier or more accommodating. Everyone from maintenance, to the front desk staff to the amazing beach attendants and waiters and waitresses were always ready to help and did so with a smile. We ate breakfast at the resort everyday (a mix of room service and dining room), lunch and snacks many days at the beach bar, had dinner twice at Latitude 25, and enjoyed our share of Kaliks and rum punches all over the resort! It was all excellent and expertly served.

The staff was always masked and quick to gently remind guests who were not. Masking and social distancing compliance was pretty much 100% across the island and with the Bahamas Covid testing protocols we felt safer here than we do at home.

I could go on and on about Coral Sands Resort and go on further about the beautiful and friendly people, breathtaking scenery, delicious food, and incredible art of Harbour Island. But, just go! You won't be disappointed! We will certainly be back.

Room tip: The Villa was perfect for our group. Would recommend for any larger group.
Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 16 February 2021

My review is only in reference to the breakfast I had on the property. The property is indeed a great setting on a truly stunning beach, and there was a nice enough view from the table. The food was decent and the prices weren't off the charts, considering the location. I had a combo item of two eggs, sausage and small pancakes, which were nice. However, this hotel, as is true of some others on Harbour Island, includes a 18% gratuity on the bill. I don't object to paying 18%, as I often go higher for good service, but I did object here because the attitude of my waitress was poor. The distinct sense I got from her was that it was a bit inconvenient to have to me; she never checked on my meal, and forgot to bring me an item I asked for despite it not being at all busy. This was at least the second such experience I had on the island at establishments which include the gratuity. A tip is for good service, and this includes welcoming customers and making sure their experience is a good one. I love the Bahamas but because of this kind of mandated high cost for unappreciative service, I think I'll look to bring my business to more local places whose proprietors and staff are genuinely interested in providing the food and service that warrant it.

Date of stay: January 2021