Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$224
View deal
FindHotelUS$224
Hotels.comUS$224
Orbitz.comUS$224
TravelocityUS$224
Trip.comUS$224
CheapTicketsUS$224
All reviews cheeseburger in paradise welcome home incredibly kind great bahamian wedding photographer golf cart rooms are clean short walk to the beach small kitchenette hot shower moment you arrive sands beach pink sand juanita bahamas island roosters
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2021

I am so grateful to have discovered Tingum Village and to have met such incredible people. Juanita is incredibly kind, and goes above and beyond to make sure you're enjoying your stay with her. Our room had a small kitchenette which we found super helpful as we stayed for an extended time and Harbour Island can become quite expensive when eating out all the time. It's located in a great spot right near the centre of town, plus a quick walk to the beach (approx. 5 min). They have a great bar area and restaurant where you can get reasonably priced and delicious food, including Ma Ruby's famous cheeseburger that inspired Jimmy Buffet's Cheeseburger in paradise. They also host live acoustic music some evenings which is a ton of fun. But by far, the best part about my experience is finding a home away from home. Juanita, Karen, Stacey, Michael (and many more) are all such kind people, and it was so nice to feel so welcomed, especially after having spent so much time in relative isolation at home due to COVID lockdowns. My boyfriend and I came to Harbour Island to reunite (he's American, I'm Canadian) and while I decided to stay alone after he left to return to work, I never felt alone with Juanita and her wonderful family around. This was truly priceless and I can't thank them enough.

Harbour Island has come to be known as a very posh island, frequented by some of the world's most elite. But it's rustic charm lives on, and it's the people of Harbour Island that make it truly special. Tingum Village fully embodies this unique Bahamian charm, and offers an affordable way for people to experience this special place. I would highly recommend it (and plan to return very soon!)

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank MarlaBaha
Juanita Percentie, Owner at Tingum Village Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I am please MartlaBaha that Harbour Island rustic charm and Tingum Village Hotel native Bahamian experience you chose to extended your stay with us. Many of our visitors come as guest but many leave as friends and family. Thank you for making our Team Family and we will be honored to host you again. Stay safe and we look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 26 February 2020

"Welcome Home" is how you're greeted when arriving at this quaint, family owned and operated, Bahamian boutique hotel. Tingum Village boasts a wealth of island charm and character. The rooms are clean, and the staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. From the moment you arrive you feel like part of the family. The onsite restaurant which is known for the infamous "Cheeseburger in Paradise", is wonderful as well. If you are there on a Sunday, Chef Mikey's Bahamian Breakfast is not to be missed! If you've got room for dessert, there may just be a slice of Mikey's Key Lime pie to savor! It is the BEST I've everrrrr had!
As far as I am concerned, there is no other place on the island I'd rather stay, than "home" with a great Bahamian family <3

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo

wrldtrvir2077 we welcome with open arms to ensure your can relax and enjoy Tingum Village Hotel authentic Bahamian experience. Mike is truly a Gem and has been apart of The Tingum Family for over 27 years, Thank you and hope Mikey will give you his secret recipe or his key lime pie. Thank you and see you next year!

Reviewed 19 February 2020

I have been dreaming of returning to Harbour Island for 20 years so my birthday seemed like a perfect time to return. My sister made all arrangements after we decided on Tingum. My sister communicated with the owner Juanita who was kind and helpful. We were greeted by Stacy and were taken to our rooms which were roomy, beautiful and comfortable. The hotel is within walking distance to pink sands beach so the location is ideal. From the moment we arrived, we were greeted as if we were family by Stacy, Karen, Max, the chef and the owner Juanita.
Karen owns the spa connected to the hotel (Island spa) and she arranged for amazing body massages for all 4 of us. I’m already looking forward to returning to the island and back home to Tingum Village.

Date of stay: February 2020

amariss99 to celebrate your birthday "Harbour Island style " was an honor after 20 years. Thank you for enjoying our native Bahamian experience and for making Tingum Village Hotel your :"Home in Paradise"

Reviewed 18 February 2020

Was at Tingum Village the beginning of February with three of my sisters. Even before booking, Juanita took care of everything down to giving me tips and ideas to make the trip there better. Got there and got the best service and great rooms with amazing beds. Stacie, Max and the rest of the staff were nothing but welcoming and friendly and helped in any way they could. We also met Karen next door at the spa salon and got an amazing massage. I highly recommend Tingum Village to anyone who wants to have a Harbour Island feel, great service, clean rooms and friendly staff.

Room tip: I picked a double room suite, which suited my sister and I perfectly. wish I could have stayed there a few more days.
Date of stay: February 2020

VayagerNro thank you for staying with us. Our aim is to ensure each of our guest can enjoy the beauty and charm of Harbour Island and you experience our authentic Bahamian experience here at Tingum Village Hotel.

Reviewed 18 February 2020

Had a great experience with beautiful, accommodating and comfortable rooms! Juanita coordinated our trip beautifully; Stacey and Karen were welcoming and very helpful in providing great information about the island and places to go. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay!

Room tip: If you have trouble climbing or going up steps, make sure you ask for accommodations on lower level room.
Date of stay: February 2020

Thank you B867PRizn please to hear you had a "Great time at Tingum Village Hotel" Hope you will be back,