Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews rum bar level of service golf cart giorgia dock boat property
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2020

Everything about our stay here was perfect! You will be hard pressed to find this level of service elsewhere. Everyone at the Bahama House was so kind, enjoyable, and helpful. They helped to plan the most incredible trip -- from massages and a boat day to a cocktail class and rum tasting with their incredible bartenders. We had the best time and are already planning a trip back!

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 19 March 2019

My husband and I just spent an incredible week at Bahama House! Giorgia helped us to set a fantastic itinerary, Robert (aka "The Doctor) made amazing drinks that were tailored to our exact preferences, Tevon shepherded us to and from the airport (and kept us laughing!), everyone in the kitchen is so talented and friendly, and we loved our experience there.

We were in the Queen Room, and I had been concerned that it is located next to the rum bar, but that was not an issue at all, since the rum bar closes at (I think) 10 and is only open to guests. The room was beautiful, and the property is really gorgeous and well-situated.

Giorgia arranged for me to have private yoga classes on three of our days there, made our reservations at beautiful restaurants all over the island, and for sailing, fishing, diving, and more. She took such wonderful care of us, and this added so much to our trip. We are already looking forward to our next visit!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 January 2019 via mobile

I spent only one night here with my partner but in that single night we had the most special vacation we could ever dream of. Not only are the rooms at Bahama House immaculate and dreamy, but the staff will make your stay deeply memorable. If coming to the island, you MUST stay at this special hotel — the service is incredible, the food is delicious, the rooms are spectacular, and the staff are some of the kindest people I’ve ever met.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2018

This truly was the best vacation that my wife and I have taken. We travel regularly, but the staff at the Bahama House made this truly memorable. We stayed for a week and appreciated the personal attention of the staff, especially Giorgia who handled all of our reservations and logistics and Bob, "the Doctor," bartender extraordinaire.

The room was wonderful with a Miami, Caribbean antique vibe. The resorts itself is very intimate with only eleven guest rooms. We were one of 3 couples at the resort and became friends with everyone during breakfasts and afternoon cocktails. This is truly a different kind of vacation.

Giorgia planned trips for us every day. I spent a great deal of time Bonefishing and offshore fishing (great time of year in May). All were arranged through the Bahama House and clearly the staff had great, personal relationships with the guides.

We highly recommend renting a golf cart (handled through Bahama House) to get around the very small island.

To put a point on the level of service, I wanted to share an example. Our first night on the island, we had dinner reservations at a restaurant. When we arrived, they had canceled the reservation and had booked out a private party. We called Giorgia, who immediately rebooked us to a wonderful sushi restaurant on the harbor. We had a great meal there with excellent wines. When we went to pay, we were told the entire meal had been covered by the resort to apologize for the reservation difficulties. This was clearly not the fault of Bahama House, but small things like this really made the stay special

Representatives from the Bahama House are with you every moment (if you want) from the moment you land until they send you off on your flight from the two room airport. We were greeted by Bahama House employees who handled our luggage, taxis to the boat launch, and the boat to Harbor Island. Once we arrived at "government dock" we were met by Giorgia and our golf cart.

Finally, I would be remiss not to mention the beach. Bahama House is not beach-front but is, instead, in a historic estate on Harbor Island. However, Bahama House has a private section of beach on the Caribbean side of the island. Each day, you can travel by golf cart to the ultimate "desert island." You arrive to a private area of beach with lounge chairs, six Yeti coolers stocked with drinks, snacks, beers, and champagne. There are snorkel sets, SUPs, kayaks, beach toys, etc. all at your disposal. We traveled to the beach with other couples and had a great time. This should also give you some indication about Harbor Island--truly a great place with no crime or problems.

I highly recommend this resort and all of the restaurants, activities, and vendors recommended by the Bahama House staff. We plan to take our daughter with us next year and will definitely be using the Eleven Experience for our family travels--including a planned trip to Iceland.

Room tip: Queen rooms have sitting area. King rooms have no sitting area. All are similar other than two rooms that connect to form a family villa
Date of stay: May 2018