Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$135
PricelineUS$135
Hotels.comUS$135
TravelocityUS$135
Orbitz.comUS$134
Agoda.comUS$135
1,644 results
All reviews honeymoon suite hot tub from start to finish lovely hotel wedding venue couldn t wedding coordinator dance floor out of this world bar staff my partner food was lovely mr mrs staff were amazing high standard couldn't do enough every member of staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 May 2022

So I felt obligated to write this , and to not only say”a massive THANKYOU “ to the staff who didn’t just help, but ensured that the 10th April 2022 was as magical as we hoped for and that they promised!
Myself and my wonderful wee wife celebrated our wedding on this day and I honestly couldn’t have believed anything could have topped our experience.
We visited the busby, which was first on a list of many to find our venue for our special day, needless to say that due to Megan our wedding coordinator and indeed the most amazing place, we fell in love with The Busby immediately.and never looked anywhere else!!
During the buildup towards our day , both Megan and the hotel supported us no end and gave us the confidence to relax in the understanding that we were in good hands.
Everything was absolutely seamless in preparation and when the 10th April arrived “wow” the venue looked absolutely stunning,(as did my wife) who had been really relaxed the evening before by all members of staff.
There was never anything that was even a hint of too much or a problem for any of the team to do !
Guests on arrival were immediately made to feel welcome and relaxed, and indeed the amount of comments post wedding from friends and family stating that it was the best day and venue they had been to for a wedding was incredible and , wonderful to hear.
We THANKYOU from the bottom of our hearts , our day was just incredible!!!!
We will see you again
BRAVO TEAM BUSBY.

Trip type: Travelled with family
The Busby Hotel, General Manager at Busby Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2022

Dear 65lynseyr

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a 5 star review.

I am delighted that you both had an amazing special day and found the team contributed towards this.

I will share your feedback with Megan and the team as I know they will be thrilled.

Team Busby wish you both a life time of health and happiness and look forward to welcoming you back in the nt too distant future.

Reviewed 9 May 2022

I had read the reviews of the Busby before booking, how wonderful it was and how helpful the staff were. They were all understatements.

Our first visit of the Busby the building and grounds were well maintained and picturesque. We met with Megan and from the outset could tell she was a professional with much experience, helping us with things we had not even thought about. Helping us with suppliers and ideas.

On the build up to the big day, Megan kept us well informed and helpfully prompted us with things we still needed, or things we had to decide.

The big day everything was organised with military precision. Every staff member went out their way to make it special, and with a smile on their face. Denise the general manager even helped me with my button hole! Nothing was unknown to us, no pressure on us at all, it was all at our own pace. Natalie on the day was such a big help.

From the ceremony, dining area, to the dance floor, everything was pristine, laid out perfectly.

I would not have changed anything! I would recommend the Busby to everyone.

Date of stay: April 2022
The Busby Hotel, General Manager at Busby Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2022

Dear Y8153UCandrewd

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a 5 star review.

I am delighted that you both had such a perfect special day and found the team to be so helpful along your journey.

Reviewed 9 May 2022

Lovely hotel! Beautiful room, spotlessly clean and all staff encountered were extremely polite and very helpful at all times. Had a great night’s sleep in a quiet, relaxing environment. We’ll know where to stay next time we’re up that way

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear buncie39

Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and managed to relax.

I will share your feedback with the team as I know they will be thrilled.

Hopefully, we can welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 8 May 2022

We had our wedding 23rd April here at The Busby Hotel and was the best day of our lives! We both wish we could do it all over again.

From planning to our actual day Megan was amazing!

All the staff looked after us so well and every ran so smooth, there is nothing we would have changed at all!

If you are thinking of booking your wedding here absolutely do it, you will not be disappointed!

Dear Kerry-Espener-Murray

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a 5 star review.

I am delighted that you both enjoyed your special day and that the team looked after you both so well.

Reviewed 6 May 2022 via mobile

We had our wedding at The Busby Hotel on 01.05.22. The venue and staff exceeded our expectations. Each of them went out their way to ensure our day ran smoothly and it was all we ever dreamed of. They made us feel so relaxed, always ensured everyone was where they were suppose to be and were generally amazing. The grounds of the hotel are absolutely stunning for photographs. I would highly recommend the venue to anyone getting married in the future.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear 492lynzim

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a 5 star review.

I am delighted that you both had such a perfect special day and that the whole team contributed towards this.

I will share your feedback with the team who I know will be thrilled.

Kind regards