Lowest prices for your stay
US$115
View deal
Free cancellation until 27/05/22
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$115
Priceline
TravelocityUS$115
1,621 results
All reviews honeymoon suite hot tub from start to finish dance floor lovely hotel wedding venue couldn t wedding coordinator out of this world bar staff my partner mr mrs food was lovely staff were amazing high standard couldn't do enough special mention
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 January 2022 via mobile

A huge huge thank you to the wedding team at the Busby Hotel who made our day just amazing. I actually can’t put into words how amazing the staff are and all of our guests have commented on how amazing the team were too. A super special thank you to Margot and Denise who were on hand all day, helped to keep me calm and made sure everyone was having a great time. Another huge thank you to Sarah in reception who myself and my bridesmaids befriended, absolutely love her! And the DJ too was just the best! What a laugh he was, everyone absolutely loved him! Sadly Megan couldn’t be there for our day but a huge thank you to her too for her super organisation and being so helpful with rearranging our date four times. Highly highly recommend.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
The Busby Hotel, General Manager at Busby Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2022

Dear W6773WXlisad

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a 5 star review.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your special day and that the team helped contribute towards this.

Team Busby wish you both a lifetime of health and happiness and hopefully we can welcome you back to the hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 14 January 2022

Arrived late but very welcoming, room was clean and in great order. Always nice when a hotel is well maintained

Breakfast had some really different offerings which were great. Definitely stay again next time am in the area

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Y7531MYmarkl

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the hopefully not too distant future.

Reviewed 11 January 2022

Spent 2 nights with my family for my nephews wedding. I can't praise the staff enough for making us feel so welcome. Nothing was too much trouble. The wedding was wonderful from start to finish. Thankyou Busby Hotel

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
The Busby Hotel, General Manager at Busby Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2022

Dear enidm618

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a 5 star review.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel for your nephews wedding.

I will share your feedback with the team who I know will be thrilled.

Reviewed 3 January 2022

My second Christmas with the Busby Hotel and it's wonderful staff. My family live close by and so the Busby Hotel has become my second family in Glasgow. My welcome could not have been warmer and every detail of care attended to in my room. It is rare to find a hotel where your preferences are remembered between visits but the Busby is that rarity, providing excellence in every aspect of their service from Reception to Restaurant to Housekeeping.

Maintaining this level of excellence in their care of residents during a very difficult time for the hospitality industry cannot be easy but every aspect of my stay ran smoothly and with great warmth from staff. I very much look forward to my next visit.

Date of stay: December 2021
The Busby Hotel, General Manager at Busby Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2022

Dear mkd465

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a 5 star review.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us over Christmas and I am pleased that you consider us as "Family".

I will share your feedback with the team as I know they will all be thrilled.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 31 December 2021

Fantastic Hotel and Staff! Absolutely spotless room, modern yet classic with a delightful restaurant and menu. I had a great two night stay and would like to particularly thank Sarah and Lorna for their exceptional service and pleasant welcoming.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear carlosmcalli

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a 5 star review.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that Lorna and Sarah helped contribute towards your stay. I will share your feedback with the team who I know will be thrilled.

Kind Regards