Lowest prices for your stay
US$103
View deal
Free cancellation until 03/06/22
Hotels.com
US$104
View deal
Free cancellation until 02/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$103
Priceline
HurbUS$106
1,625 results
All reviews honeymoon suite hot tub from start to finish lovely hotel wedding venue couldn t wedding coordinator dance floor out of this world bar staff my partner mr mrs food was lovely staff were amazing high standard couldn't do enough special mention
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 January 2022

Arrived late but very welcoming, room was clean and in great order. Always nice when a hotel is well maintained

Breakfast had some really different offerings which were great. Definitely stay again next time am in the area

• Trip type: Travelled on business
The Busby Hotel, General Manager at Busby Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2022

Dear Y7531MYmarkl

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the hopefully not too distant future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 11 January 2022

Spent 2 nights with my family for my nephews wedding. I can't praise the staff enough for making us feel so welcome. Nothing was too much trouble. The wedding was wonderful from start to finish. Thankyou Busby Hotel

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
The Busby Hotel, General Manager at Busby Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2022

Dear enidm618

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a 5 star review.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel for your nephews wedding.

I will share your feedback with the team who I know will be thrilled.

Kind regards

Reviewed 3 January 2022

My second Christmas with the Busby Hotel and it's wonderful staff. My family live close by and so the Busby Hotel has become my second family in Glasgow. My welcome could not have been warmer and every detail of care attended to in my room. It is rare to find a hotel where your preferences are remembered between visits but the Busby is that rarity, providing excellence in every aspect of their service from Reception to Restaurant to Housekeeping.

Maintaining this level of excellence in their care of residents during a very difficult time for the hospitality industry cannot be easy but every aspect of my stay ran smoothly and with great warmth from staff. I very much look forward to my next visit.

Date of stay: December 2021
The Busby Hotel, General Manager at Busby Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2022

Dear mkd465

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a 5 star review.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us over Christmas and I am pleased that you consider us as "Family".

I will share your feedback with the team as I know they will all be thrilled.

Reviewed 31 December 2021

Fantastic Hotel and Staff! Absolutely spotless room, modern yet classic with a delightful restaurant and menu. I had a great two night stay and would like to particularly thank Sarah and Lorna for their exceptional service and pleasant welcoming.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear carlosmcalli

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a 5 star review.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that Lorna and Sarah helped contribute towards your stay. I will share your feedback with the team who I know will be thrilled.

Reviewed 26 December 2021 via mobile

What a stunning little hotel, tucked away so close to Glasgow and East Kilbride but such an amazing find.

Great bar, nice food and lovely comfortable room. I was only here for 1 night this time but will defiantly be back and staying for longer.

Trip type: Travelled on business
The Busby Hotel, General Manager at Busby Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2021

Dear andrewbX4336RI

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a time a 5 star review.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel and I will share the feedback with the team who I know will be thrilled.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the hopefully not too distant future.