Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$135
PricelineUS$135
Hotels.comUS$135
TravelocityUS$135
Orbitz.comUS$134
Agoda.comUS$135
1,644 results
All reviews honeymoon suite hot tub from start to finish lovely hotel wedding venue couldn t wedding coordinator dance floor out of this world bar staff my partner food was lovely mr mrs staff were amazing high standard couldn't do enough every member of staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 December 2021

Went here with work for dinner and a few drinks as well as staying over for the night. Rooms were lovely, rainfall shower was a particular luxury. The staff could not have been nicer, Beth and Ruth especially deserve a mention.
Would definitely recommend to anyone

Trip type: Travelled with friends
The Busby Hotel, General Manager at Busby Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2021

Dear W5504PSscottl

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a 5 star review.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your overnight stay with us and I will share your feedback with the team especially Ruth and Beth as I know they will be thrilled.

I agree that the rainfall showers are amazing and often commented upon by our guests.

Hopefully we can welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Wishing you well over the festivities

Reviewed 9 December 2021 via mobile

great day had by all and the staff in the busby were fantastic and made our great day exceptional and they took care of everything and we couldnt have asked for a better day and night along with great service

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
The Busby Hotel, General Manager at Busby Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2021

Dear antondD5110NM

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a 5 star review.

I am delighted that you both enjoyed your special day and that our Busby team helped contribute to this. I will share your feedback with them as I know they will be thrilled.

We wish you both a lifetime of health and happiness and hopefully we can welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 9 December 2021 via mobile

Great find on a business trip - a real hidden gem. Very well appointed rooms, helpful and friendly staff. Great food and good beer too. Jacuzzi/ whirlpool bath was a real treat after long drive and days work.
Will be returning with my wife for a long overdue break. Worth the 8 hour drive to get here.

Room tip: When you book your room book a table for dinner as it can get busy, the locals eat here too, it’s that good.
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear W1691NXmathewf

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a 5 star review.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us at the hotel and enjoyed relaxing in our whirlpool baths.

We look forward to welcoming you back with your wife in the hopefully not too distant future.

Reviewed 2 December 2021 via mobile

We were lucky enough to have our wedding at the beautiful Busby hotel on the 25.11.21. It was a perfect day that went so smoothly due to the kind and helpful staff. Everyone that attended our wedding commented on how friendly and accommodating the staff were. The food was delicious and the venue itself is just beautiful plus it was all decorated for Christmas and had such a lovely cheery atmosphere. I can’t thank the staff enough for giving us a wonderful day x

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
The Busby Hotel, General Manager at Busby Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2021

Dear andreapZ1031LD

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a 5 star review.

I am delighted that you both enjoyed your special day at the hotel and found all the team to be so friendly and helpful. I will share your feed back with them as I know they will be thrilled.

Team Busby wish you both a lifetime of health and happiness.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Kind Rega

Reviewed 2 December 2021

I have been staying at the Busby Hotel hotel for nearly three years and the staff are always first class. The rooms, breakfast and food are excellent, and the staff are so welcoming. Nothing is to much trouble. Many thanks to all staff.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mr Leake

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a 5 star review.

We are delighted that you enjoy staying with us as much as we love having you.

Best Wishes