“Gotta love Daves chips”

Ranked #8 of 48 Restaurants in Ripley
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2018

We have eaten in Shapla several times and each time we have not been disappointed the quality of food is great. My husband always asks for something different (heat wise) and the staff are always accommodating. Absolutely love Daves chips so they are a must if you visit.

1  Thank Yen78

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My favourite Indian restaurant. Visit time after time for sit down meals & takeaways. Have to try Dave’s chips

1  Thank Anne L
Reviewed 14 June 2018

My friend raves about this place, so decided to visit on a Wednesday eve, we had not booked however there was only 2 of us so they found us a table. They quickly came over asked if we wanted drinks and gave us the menus. The place seemed clicky, with regulars, the staff tended to concentrate on revisiting guests opposed to new.

We asked for a jug of water, it came not ice or lemon, yet a regular asked and got the ice & lemon, I had the chicken tikka my husband had the lamb, rice naan and a few other side orders.

It took maybe 45 mins to arrive, again poorly presented and it was nothing special, no check back by the waiter which I thought was odd, will not visit again as theres plenty other eateries in the area

1  Thank Angeline G
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Nice restaurant,usually busy which speaks for itself.Great staff,and always a nice meal.Cant fault it.

1  Thank Paladin80
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

As always the food is great and the staff are all friendly .have been coming for a few years and never dissapointed

1  Thank ramman57