“Great Breakfast, friendly folks”
Review of Mama Clemenza's

Mama Clemenza's
Ranked #1 of 126 Restaurants in Miramar Beach
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Mama C's draws on 9 or 10 European countries for gourmet breakfast favorites not often found in the US outside of our biggest cities. Friendly service in a relaxed but sophisticated atmosphere. Loved the blintzes, Italian Panini with copious amounts of high quality proscuito and a very nice omelette. Large cups of hot, European coffee. Service is friendly but efficiency could use some polish - our only nitpick and a minor one. There is a reason that the door of Mama C's is chock full of local dining and people's choice awards. Not to be missed .

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Perfect little brunch place. The food is fresh and beautifully presented.. I found myself ogling other patrons plates! The service was top notch- even the owner stopped by our table! So many thoughtful details and a menu that's a step above your standard brunch- don't miss it!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Omg! The best breakfast ever. The staff is super friendly. Prices are a little high but the food is what you paid for. High quality food.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Found Mama's because we ate dinner at a Fat Clemenza's next door. Decided that the menu looked too good to pass up, so we ventured out (in a downpour!) for breakfast a few days later. Mama did not disappoint! Cappuccino, blueberry bread, pancakes, whites chocolate French toast, and eggs Benedict, oh my! The entire menu looks delicious. Restaurant is adorable, not very big. Service was great. Food doesn't come out fast, which is to be expected with all the homemade goodness coming out of the kitchen. Definitely a must-do!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

5.0 star rating 8/30/2017
I spent a week in Miramar Beach, enjoying the sand and water, blue skies and Mama Clemenza's magnificent breakfast menu. I ate there every chance I had! I cannot speak highly enough of the establishment as a whole. Mama Clemenza is there in-person while you enjoy your food. She is as kind as she is professional, my fiance adored her. Not only is the food simply amazing but you are not just 'any guest' while you are there. Her husband Dominic (owner of Clemenza's and of Fat Clemenza's) also found time to make us feel extra special during our time there on two separate occasions, we went a total of four times. I cannot wait to return to Florida, however it will not be the beach drawing me in; it will be the brunch! Thanks again, Mama!