“Best of the Vacation”

Price range: US$25 - US$50
Cuisines: French, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Bijoux is a full service fine dining restaurant located in The Market Shops at Sandestin. Open for dinner seven nights a week, we feature the freshest Gulf seafood, prime steaks and an extensive award winning wine list. Our intimate Bijoux lounge features a full bar complete with a large selection of specialty martinis.
Reviewed 10 August 2018

This restaurant is off the beaten track.
We ate here two nights running. First as a couple and then with some friends and family from Europe. They commented that it was the best food they had had yet on their vacation.
Both nights, we ate around 8 PM and the restaurant was not busy. The wait staff was friendly, helpful and competent.
The first night my wife and I had th Peach and Gem salads and the veal scallopine. The Gem salads has lots of different flavors tht all blend well together. The veal comes with a delicious sauce and fresh pasta. I personally thought there was too much breading, but that is my only negative.
The next night, we had the fried oysters and duck confit, followed by the salmon and scallops. Again, everything was excellent.
A fine dinner isn't complete without a good dessert and we tried most of them. There were no disappointments.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

I was visiting my father, so it was five of us for dinner and we all had a fantastic meal. I had fried green tomatoes with pesto and the goat cheese was tangy and creamy and a lovely complement. Than I had the scallops, that were perfectly cooked and the polenta was surprising and delicious. I had a pineapple cobbler with ice cream and toasted coconut that was divine.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

This is one of our 2 favorite restaurants in Sandestin area. Great atmosphere & food has always been amazing. MAintain a nice level even after mving from original location. Good drinks. Service has not always been at level with quality of food however typically good. We stay at a hotel close by that also offers a wonderful dining experience (yes- great place to eat on beach) so we have 2 outstanding places within 1/2 mile so can spend entire weekend & never have to travel far.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Everything at Bijoux is excellent. It really is our go to place in Miramar Beach. With that being said it is pricey, especially if you add alcohol to the equation. Great atmosphere, delicious food and excellent service. And overall the lobster roll is the best thing you can get anywhere in the Destin area.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Believe it or not their cast iron skillet Ribeye is the best I have ever had. I have taken numerous couples there to eat and they all say the same. The also have a lobster spring roll for a starter that is to die for. I think I have had everything on their menue and never a bad meal. Since I live here I eat ther often and always take my out of town guest. Do not miss this great choice.

1  Thank Sharris827