“Reliably high quality”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #59 of 131 Restaurants in Miramar Beach
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Miramar Beach is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 22 February 2018

We always enjoy a visit to Panera, knowing the food will be high in flavor and low in additives. On a recent visit we had broccoli cheddar soup and a chicken salad sandwich, both delicious. I really like being able to use their ordering tablets. They allow the customer to see all of the options available in every category, along with prices, instead of trying to remember a list rapidly fired off in response to one's questions. When orders are placed on the tablets, they are also filled and picked up more quickly. Once i became familiar with operating it, i realized what a good addition this is to an already excellent restaurant.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Visited 12/31/2017. The store manager at the time was very rude. I asked about my order and he told me to sit down and then screamed my name. Being with my family I was embarrassed and didn't do anything wrong on my end. Preparation time was lengthy on his part. I am a loyal Panera customer and it was frustrating. I will not return as long as he is the store manager. I called corporate.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

Great place to stop and grab a quick bite. Service was super fast and food delivery was super fast. I also noticed you can place your order yourself at the kiosks. This is great because I usually have to take time to think what delicious food I will order. No one standing behind being antsy. I like that instead of chips a healthy option is an apple. Chicken soup was quite tasty. I had the half sandwich smoked turkey, they bread was awesome. Inside is very clean and inviting. The pastries are always tempting.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Show up early..or stand in line.
We love the souflee..4 cheese

Sometimes coffee has been sitting too long, or lacks time

Good is always good

Sit outside if you can

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Had the broccoli cheddar soup. Came out extremely hot and we had to wait a few minutes to eat. It was very good. It was a chilly day so it warmed us right up.