All reviews concrete pads pull thru full hookups nice place to stay per night beach gulf amenities
Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

We stayed in Destin during Spring Break. Geronimo had great rates, friendly staff and awesome location to the beach. During our check-in Tom helped us back in to our spot on the first try and was super helpful with our set up. The proximity to the beach is great and the park is nice and quiet. Highly recommended.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Kristyn S
Reviewed 21 February 2016

Had trouble with motor on step of motor home. They gave me names and phone numbers of local people that could help. They also gave me a number for a local parts place that might have motor and they did at a very reasonable price. I ended up replacing it myself, but the people there were very helpful and eager to help. We left a day early because of falling ill but we will be back.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Winkey711
Reviewed 9 November 2015

We stopped by Destin in our Motor Home so to visit some old friends who retired here
We chose this park do to its proximity to our friends.
Well located for access to dining, post office and fuel.
I would stay there again if we were just passing thru.
Otherwise just a few blocks away is another RV park that seems to be a bit more upscale for a longer stay..

Room Tip: This is a RV Park
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank labrador47
Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

I wasn't sure whether this resort would be one that I would like but since most of the other resorts were already crowded I gave it a chance. Boy was I glad I did. It's clean clean clean. The RV pads are huge. The grounds are manicured. The management takes great care in making sure everyone is happy. Truly I could not find one negative about this park. It is about two blocks walking from the beach. But if walking is not good for you, there's plenty of parking along the beach road. Centrally located, this resort is only 4 miles from Publix and Walmart and just a short drive to the famous boardwalk. Everything about this resort is first rate.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank dhimber2
Reviewed 23 August 2015

Great little RV Park. Very clean and inviting. Nicole in the office very personable and helpful. Laundry and restrooms immaculate. Great wi-fi. Only downside is there is no pool but a short walk to the beach. Close to shopping and restaurants. Very dog friendly. Would have given them a 5 star if there was a pool. Would definitely come back again.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple