“Delightful ice cream & coffee”

Poppit Sands Beach Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in St. Dogmaels
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely cafe on edge of beach, serves lovely coffee ice cream, doggy ice cream, cakes and sandwiches. Great service, and even blankets to make sitting outside that but nicer.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Traditional beach cafe with lovely selection of hot and cold food, home-made cakes and delicious ice creams. You can walk for miles on the beach in all weathers and it always looks spectacular, then when you’ve finished and before heading back to the car park, this cafe is one of the best treats in the whole of West Wales. Inside, the place is beautifully decorated in the traditional seaside style and has nice tables & chairs and lovely big windows with wonderful views. There’s plenty of outside seating as well which is great for the dog walkers.

Good attention to detail too, like the hot milk with your coffee. Lots of busy, friendly staff make it a joy to visit and it’s always on my list of must-go places whenever I’m here. I visit this part of Wales several times a year but I think if I came here every day I’d never tire of the place.

It’s right at the start of the Pembrokeshire coastal path, has a big car park and is served by regular buses. Give yourself a traditional seaside treat, this place is one to treasure.

1  Thank Rogerofsouthwark
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

We have been a couple of times before, but it's been about 2years since we last visited and we wasn't disappointed, we had a coffee and soup and we really enjoyed it!

Reviewed 6 February 2018

Being 10, the most important thing about any place is the quality of the icecream. This place, I am assured has the best icecream!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Ordered two hot drinks, the staff were so slow they made the first drink and put it on the tray then took so long making the second drink the first one went cold. Never, ever, seen such slow-moving staff. Queue out of the door, long, long wait thinking 'wow, people are ordering a lot of food..', no, it just takes the staff here 10 minutes to put a scone on a plate. And it's over-priced. I'm glad I didn't order a meal, I had things to do this afternoon.

1  Thank Y B