Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$145
US$106
View deal
Hotels.comUS$145
PricelineUS$106
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.com
FindHotel
All reviews tennis courts caribbean sea in a heart beat rainbow roll island beaches vacation paradise hearts cove
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2021 via mobile

I spend wonderful holidays at the Sunset cove. The room was very clean and the people working there were very nice
I loved as well the beaches with this so white sand.
I recommend this hotel for family or couple you will spend a wonderful time!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 848emmanuellel
Reviewed 16 January 2021

We left a piece of our hearts in this beautiful oasis. The owner and his family are very friendly they welcome guests very kindly and help you with everything you need. Accomodation is comfortable and clean the bathroom really big.  We spent amazing long relaxing day of beaching. We tasted a delicious italian pizza. Definitely recommanded.
Thanks to you all hope to go back again

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank DomeLuc
Reviewed 15 December 2020

Thank you very much for your kind welcoming !
Very nice hotel and exquisite pizza with the new pizzaiolo!
We slept in the new suites , comfortable , great mattress blockout curtains and very big bathroom that is difficult to find in the other hotel.
We ‘ll be back soon!!
Thank you so much again!

Date of stay: December 2020
3  Thank Swimmingeleuthera
Joseph PalmCay, Proprietario at The Sunset Cove & Rainbow Room, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2020

We appreciate a lot your review, the staff and i are convinced we are doing a great job in every aspect, from renovating, upgrading and delivering 4* Hotel and Restaurant services in a Bahamas family island where everything is beautiful for our guests but very difficult for us to run the hospitality, for a number of aspects just to say to me remote from main land. So comments which sustain all our staff give a lot of additional motivation. Looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 23 March 2020

I spent a full week of amazing vacation with my husband at the Sunset Cove & Rainbow Room.
The owner and all team are very kind and polite.
Room clean and comfortable .
Excellent food at the restaurant.
We hope to be back soon!!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Joseph PalmCay, Proprietario at The Sunset Cove & Rainbow Room, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2020

Thanks a lot for your review, we love our clients and guests who often become our friends.

Reviewed 20 March 2020

20 years traveling around the world. Middle - aged couple. I don't have any big negative criticism on my profile. But my stay at this hotel has been horrible. Very dirty, old furniture, super incompetent owners. You feel totally careless.
They don't bring any solution to the problems... He shrugs his shoulders and get it your life
Wines a rodent in the kitchen. The explanation is that he comes in because there's food. Sure!! The bulgalow has a kitchen... He didn't do anything, I guess I was living with a rodent for 5 days. In the photo you can observe the rodent,s house
No information on the island, they don't have a map. The wiffi Key gave it to me a client who was staying only one night (He looked for another place obviously, but I can,t because my stay was already paid)
We're serious people. I don't want to do any gratuitous damage to an establishment. But I see it necessary to inform people who want to stay here, what they're going to find. This Hotel ruined my vacation
I made a $432 reserve and it loaded me on a $853 credit card(I'll add the photo of the bill). We're still with our lawyers fighting this fraudulent charge
I see the owner responds to the criticism. I imagine you'll deny my comments. But I'm deputy pictures.

Date of stay: January 2020
4  Thank I9033JBpatricia
Joseph PalmCay, Propriétaire at The Sunset Cove & Rainbow Room, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2020

This review is from a Spanish couple (nothing against Spain and Spanishes, I love them) just to say we remember very well. As sometimes happen, they arrived with a fake reservation from AirBnb, we never got any reservation on their name for their dates; so we charged the right amount for their weekly stay with discount of 25% on their credit card. If there was a fraud was a tentative from them. If they paid with AirBnB they just needed to handle with them and they would have got the refund.
During their stay they created many tensions with the managers and the staff trying to get a free room for the week. Of course they repeatedly menaced the managers they would post one and more reviews on TripAdvisor to damage our business and resort. They even asked our Executive Chef to cook their own spaghetti because they could afford to pay a 10 USD for a pizza. The Chef cook for free and then he was mistreated that their were not well cooked......
Later on, they tried with they credit card chargeback, that was of course refused by their credit card company. Lastly they even tried by contacting via email the Ministry of Tourism of the Bahamas, claiming there was fraud and they would publish to destroy the Bahamas Tourism Industry.
I never saw in my life frauders at this level.
Of course they did not succeed.

Ohhhh I forgot they published photos that are NOT from our property, but TripAdvisor refuses to cancel them!!!