My recent stay at Bimini Sands Resort was my third in 3 years. The resort has improved significantly over the past year, especially the area around the infinity pool. The private beach is never crowded, and is always welcoming.
I stayed in unit 11F and it met my needs perfectly. It was clean, had a good layout, smelled nice, and the AC worked very well. In addition to this, the satellite TV and Wi-Fi were great to have. The owner, Jillian, is a great facilitator, and she worked very well with the resort management to ensure that my stay was a great one.
I used the marina facilities while at Bimini Sands. The docks are in great condition, and although the service is a little slow due to inadequate staffing levels, the on-site fuel dock is extremely convenient. Cross-training would be a great idea so that the fuel dock staff (usually Fritz) can be made more available to tend to the fuel pumps. Although he was always very busy, Fritz was always very nice to deal with.
ALL resort staff were very friendly and extremely helpful, and I believe that this starts from the top down with great customer focus; thanks Helena and Brad!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the other side of Bimini! Bimini Sands Just 50 miles from Florida, Bimini Sands is a boater's paradise! Our deep water marina and beach front condos are perfect for a tropical getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bimini Sands Resort and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bimini Sands Resort And Marina Hotel Bimini
- Bimini Sands Resort And Marina Bahamas