We had sailed across from Florida and moored for a couple of days at the marina on the southern end of Bimini. It is a small marina, but adjacent to a lovely sandy beach and has a great swimming pool, restaurant and bar. We stayed two nights, one of which we ate at the restaurant which was full to capacity being Saturday night. Nevertheless the service was efficient and the food delicious and well priced. Kahlika beer (the local brew) is highly recommended . The following morning we took a walk around the small settlement and enjoyed viewing the colourful houses in all different styles most which had beach and canal views with their boats at the bottom of the section. There is a shark research station there which people can visit for a small fee. A different and enjoyable place to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the other side of Bimini! Bimini Sands Just 50 miles from Florida, Bimini Sands is a boater's paradise! Our deep water marina and beach front condos are perfect for a tropical getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bimini Sands Resort and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bimini Sands Resort And Marina Hotel Bimini
- Bimini Sands Resort And Marina Bahamas