Nathan's Lodge(Andros)(Great Value!)
US$158
Swain's Cay Lodge(Andros)(Great Value!)
US$167
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$254/night.

US$144
Island Comfort Bed & Breakfast(Andros)(Great Value!)
US$96
Dream Villas(Andros)
US$224
US$470
  • Breakfast included
Love At First Sight Hotel(Andros)(Great Value!)
Tiamo Resort(Andros)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
All reviewsgreat housebreakfast basketgolf cartprivate islandcottage suiteevery morningfour seasonsspa treatmentsfishpicnic basketafternoon cookiesrum punchother guestsbeach bungalowglass floorfresh cookieslittle things
Reviewed 16 August 2017

My Fiancé and I just got back from 9 days in the beautiful Kamalame Cay. We wanted to escape and disconnect from the world and just enjoy each other and boy we did. From The moment we arrived at the Dock I realized I made the perfect choice for our summer vacation we stayed in a bungalow right on the beach. we would wake up to beautiful sunsets we would sleep with the doors open to feel the ocean breeze. we met great people at the resort from the staff to other vacationers. This will be a vacation I will always remember. Already planning my next trip down to Kamalame.

Room Tip: we stayed in the Bungalow great price to enjoy a luxury resort.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank sbernal1126
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Recently my family and I stayed at Kamalame Cay Resort. Words do not sufficiently express how breathtaking and utterly relaxing the Cay and Resort is. At Kamalame, you are truly able to "disconnect" and focus on the core values of family and relationships. Kamalame has remained loyal to the surrounding environment. Its experiences, decor, staff, even structural style is indicative of the natural resources and local community. We were able to swim and explore to our hearts content. My husband and I were even able to escape the realities of the daily stress and grind and celebrate our wedding anniversary. Quite romantically I may add!! The staff even somehow knew it was our anniversary and went above and beyond to make us feel special. Kamalame gets an A+++ in our books!!!
****The surprise manatee visit was an added thrill!!

Room Tip: The whole Cay is set up in a way to maximize on privacy and tranquility.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Jean D
Reviewed 16 August 2017

My Husband surprised me with a beautiful island get away to Kamalame Cay 8/12/17 it was an unforgetable experience. The rooms were are they are shown in the brochure the staff was excellent the food was delicious the ambiance was romantic the spa was wonderfully different open and over the water it was a fantastic and relaxing weekend I cannot wait to visit again.

Room Tip: if you are haveing a birthday party of a special occasion please let their helpful staff know they will accommodate you and your needs.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Deann C
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Three years ago my husband attended a wedding there and came back home mesmerized...three years later he took our entire family.
Kamalame is my heaven on earth, it truly surpasses all the cudos, with their warm hospitality and absolute missions to please. We have two young girls, and their experience was also nothing but pure fun in the sun with us as parents feeling so safe and happy to know the staff is always there to cater and be the second pair of eyes.
Kamalame is truly a virgin land with all the luxurious amenities that treat Mother Nature with love.
#iheartkamalame.
Siddiqa Palmer

Room Tip: Depends on your preference of the creek or the seaside,either way it's magnificent,and peaceful and more so private.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Siddiqa A
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Truly one of the gems of the Bahamas!

It is the perfect getaway from your busy life. Whether you want to just relax by the pool, sit on a beautiful sandy beach with views of the ocean that don't stop or come to go fishing, snorkeling or other sporting, you can't go wrong.

A feel of island rustic chic in all of the rooms, but waking up and opening your doors to the ocean is like nothing else.

We have a two year old child and even she loves it every time we go. You can take out kayaks, ride bikes or just let the kids roam with all the open beach! The kitchen is very flexible for you parents worrying about what your child will eat. They can make whatever you need.

David and Michael are always the most elegant of hosts. You feel like you are a personal VIP guest of theirs the moment you arrive.

Oh and make sure you don't miss their Kamalame Cay Luncheon dates. They happen about once a month and are the hottest ticket in the Bahamas. A beautiful family style table set up, locally caught fish, local garden grown veggies, prepared in large sharing dishes with up to 80 people from all walks of life! All of that paired with some amazing wines and rums lead to one fun boozy day!

My wife and I can't say enough about this place, so if you were on the fence, jump to it!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family