“Unforgettable place”

and 1 more site!
Kamalame Cay
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Andros
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful place very relaxing, beaches are breathtaking. “Food” the best. The famous samson special drink is a must have. The Staff are such wonderful and loving staff they treat you like family. Micheal & David are the best Host to ever encounter with beautiful people. I recommend this place. Can’t wait to go back..

Stayed: December 2017
2  Thank Kelisha C

Reviewed 16 August 2017

My Fiancé and I just got back from 9 days in the beautiful Kamalame Cay. We wanted to escape and disconnect from the world and just enjoy each other and boy we did. From The moment we arrived at the Dock I realized I made the perfect choice for our summer vacation we stayed in a bungalow right on the beach. we would wake up to beautiful sunsets we would sleep with the doors open to feel the ocean breeze. we met great people at the resort from the staff to other vacationers. This will be a vacation I will always remember. Already planning my next trip down to Kamalame.

Room Tip: we stayed in the Bungalow great price to enjoy a luxury resort.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank sbernal1126
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Recently my family and I stayed at Kamalame Cay Resort. Words do not sufficiently express how breathtaking and utterly relaxing the Cay and Resort is. At Kamalame, you are truly able to "disconnect" and focus on the core values of family and relationships. Kamalame has remained loyal to the surrounding environment. Its experiences, decor, staff, even structural style is indicative of the natural resources and local community. We were able to swim and explore to our hearts content. My husband and I were even able to escape the realities of the daily stress and grind and celebrate our wedding anniversary. Quite romantically I may add!! The staff even somehow knew it was our anniversary and went above and beyond to make us feel special. Kamalame gets an A+++ in our books!!!
****The surprise manatee visit was an added thrill!!

Room Tip: The whole Cay is set up in a way to maximize on privacy and tranquility.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Jean D
Reviewed 16 August 2017

My Husband surprised me with a beautiful island get away to Kamalame Cay 8/12/17 it was an unforgetable experience. The rooms were are they are shown in the brochure the staff was excellent the food was delicious the ambiance was romantic the spa was wonderfully different open and over the water it was a fantastic and relaxing weekend I cannot wait to visit again.

Room Tip: if you are haveing a birthday party of a special occasion please let their helpful staff know they w...
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Deann C
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Three years ago my husband attended a wedding there and came back home mesmerized...three years later he took our entire family.
Kamalame is my heaven on earth, it truly surpasses all the cudos, with their warm hospitality and absolute missions to please. We have two young girls, and their experience was also nothing but pure fun in the sun with us as parents feeling so safe and happy to know the staff is always there to cater and be the second pair of eyes.
Kamalame is truly a virgin land with all the luxurious amenities that treat Mother Nature with love.
#iheartkamalame.
Siddiqa Palmer

Room Tip: Depends on your preference of the creek or the seaside,either way it's magnificent,and peaceful...
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family