“VERY UNIQUE FOR THE BAHAMAS”
Review of Cruzin' Cafe

Cruzin' Cafe
Ranked #54 of 123 Restaurants in Freeport
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 26 July 2015

Love the food - the service & the atmosphere!! great location also not too busy but not soo far!! friendly type vibe.

Reviewed 1 April 2015

My husband loved their chicken roti after eating a piece of mine.
He asked me a few days later to order one for him for dinner.
When I called the restaurant around 3:20pm to place my order, to my dismay, they advised that they closed at 3:30pm. I thought they closed at 4pm. But, being the accommodating people they are, they told me that they would wait on me to get there.
Now THAT'S service! And that's one of the reasons (besides their wonderful food and extremely friendly service) that I will continue to patronize their business. You guys ROCK!

Reviewed 14 March 2015

The food is excellent, fresh and varies from day to day. The meals/flavors/ingredients are authentic to W Indian cuisine, plus everything is made with love. This is a restaurant with heart and a rich burst of hand-ground cinnamon. Enjoy!

Reviewed 19 February 2014

I really like the food here because it reminds me of my grandmother's cooking when I was growing up.
There is usually quite a wait at lunch time, especially for take out. If you're not in a rush it's worth the wait. The staff is friendly and polite even when they're busy, I've only given up waiting once and that's because I was running late.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

I am a big fan of the Cruzin Cafe where everytime I go to Freeport I have to stop there for breakfast or for lunch. My husband and I love, love, love the food and we LOVE all the people that is there. I introduce this restaurant this year to my cousin and needless to say she is a huge fan too. The food is delicious it makes your mouth water. The seafood chowder and everything for lunch I've tried is the best and any of their breakfast items is a must have to get your day started. I can't say enough about this wonderful place. You need to go if you're looking for good food and wonderful people. You need to go to the Cruzin Cafe...YUM, YUM,YUM.