“Adsolutely the BEST”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 13 July 2013

I am a big fan of the Cruzin Cafe where everytime I go to Freeport I have to stop there for breakfast or for lunch. My husband and I love, love, love the food and we LOVE all the people that is there. I introduce this restaurant this year to my cousin and needless to say she is a huge fan too. The food is delicious it makes your mouth water. The seafood chowder and everything for lunch I've tried is the best and any of their breakfast items is a must have to get your day started. I can't say enough about this wonderful place. You need to go if you're looking for good food and wonderful people. You need to go to the Cruzin Cafe...YUM, YUM,YUM.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

My boyfriend and I stopped at Cruzin' Cafe for lunch on July 3 and it was fantastic! We both ordered the chicken roti. It came out of the kitchen piping hot and tasted absolutely delicious. The service was impeccable. Come to find out the server was the owner and his wife was working behind the counter. The next time we are in Freeport we will be sure to return to this friendly, clean establishment.

2  Thank Theresa H
Reviewed 27 June 2013

This was my first visit but will certainly not be my last! Excellent rating for service and the food was also at this standard.
Smiling, helpful staff who answered all the questions for my friends that were not too familiar with the names of Eastern Caribbean styled Indian food. As you enter the door you immediately get the aroma and memories of good Trini roti quickly came flooding back. The taste of the "buss up" aka paratha roti and curried chicken certainly did not betray those fond memories. They even had Mauby that was freshly made from the bark...none of that bottled stuff and Sorrel.
The staff are of Guyanese origin but have not lost their touch when it comes to curry, unlike some other establishments I have visited around the Caribbean. Dhalpuri and vegetable roti, rice and beans, BBQ, snapper and several other local dishes are also available, so you can easily understand my many reasons for return visits.
My only regrets are that I am only here for 1 more week and that I never found this spot on my 5 previous visits to Freeport.

Reviewed 29 April 2012

Good selection of local fare and juices. great flavours and seasoning. Had the chicken curry roti and I was stuffed. Still found room to split a guava duff though. Excellent sauce!.
You will need to be in the Freeport area or grab a taxi but it is worth it. Clean, friendly and good. Diner feel.
You order at the counter and can see the selections, they explain everything and will bring out when ready. Very reasonable pricing. Mostly filled with locals working in the area.

1  Thank MiamiFritz
Reviewed 13 April 2012

Cruzin' is fairly close to where I live, so I try to get there fairly often. I have never been disappointed. The food is laid out in steam trays and the owner and his wife are always ready to help you make a decision. The helpings are plentiful and always flavourful. The food is more Caribbean than Bahamian and that to me is its draw.

1  Thank Chris B