2,840 results
All reviews coral towers meal plan water park lazy river beach tower royal towers marina village blu pool dunkin donuts water view dining plan bimini road dolphin cay per person marine life liquor store fish fry
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice amenities and food but the pricing was very high for just about everything. The front counter staff was very pleasant and welcoming. Restaurant staff were just moderately friendly. The room air conditioning was very loud and ran constantly. On the plus side, the WiFi was very reliable and you received two free bottled waters a day.
Overall I was not impressed. I can't speak for the other Atlantis properties, but I seriously doubt I'll be partaking of the The Coral at Atlantis again.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is me and my family second time staying here from 10/9/18to9/13/18and we loved it of I could give this hotel 20stars I definitely would i love the friendly hospitality I mean everybody is nice, the hotel is so nice and clean I love this place i will definitely come back, there's no other hotel I rather stay than the Coral Towers i have nothing but wonderful thing to say about this hotel, oh yeah one more thing me and my family thank you for the upgrade we appreciate it and we loved it,till next time when me and my family return, thanks for everything...

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Quinton S
Reviewed 11 October 2018

My husband and I along with another couple vacationed Thursday, Sept. 27th to Monday, Oct. 1st and stayed at the Coral Towers . The newly renovated Coral Towers is beautiful with new look on lobby and rooms. Though I do feel as it was rushed as in our room the toilet paper roll was coming off wall and the door was a little beaten up. Also, as nice as the Coral pool is the concrete around it was horrible and really needs to be repaved. The outside grounds around Atlantis could also need some TLC.

I do highly suggest in staying at Coral towers as its close proximity to the Casino, Beach and the Marina Village which has great restaurants that wont break the bank.

We loved the Marina Village, seeing all the enormous charter boats and lively feel at night. We ate at Frankie Gone Bananas and Carmines and both meals were delicious! Also just a few steps from the Marina village is Anthony's Grill with daily happy hour. It is in the midst of a small shopping complex where Dunkin Donuts, liquor store, souvenir shop and a convenience store are located.

We were lucky as the weather was absolutely perfect! Days were hot and we loved relaxing by the pool and beach everyday. I do suggest visiting this time of year as there is no crowds, no lines at water park and dinner reservation are not needed.

Every person we encounter there was so pleasant and helpful. A big shout out to Latico at the Coral for helping me print my boarding pass as printer was down in lobby and being to pleasant.

Overall, we has a fantastic time and would of given our experience 5 stars but the resort could use a little sprucing up.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kevin T
Reviewed 7 October 2018

I took my 27 year old daughter there for a wonderful 5 day vacation 9/27-10/2/18. We made it our mission to see as much of this place as we could in the time we had (I think my fitbit was smoking by the end of our stay!). Every day we set out to find new places and we were not disappointed. When you walk down a trail you are never sure what you will see along the way or where you will end up. We encountered a rope bridge, an acrylic tube walkway through an aquarium, many amazing aquariums, beaches, caves and lagoons.
We obtained our room through a package offered by the casino. Due to renovations our hotel was changed from the beach to the coral. I thought to mention that we would like a room with a view which proved a great benefit. Our room was a corner room which had a wrap around balcony. The room also came with a small fridge. I called and asked about this several time before we went and no one was sure if rooms came with a fridge or not (though they will gladly offer to rent one to you for $15 a day). I would wait to see if you get a fridge before you opt to rent one. The Coral was closer to the casino and most of the water attractions. Prices on the island are very expensive. What we found that saved money: shop at the plaza across the street for merchandise and booze (Bristol is a good liquor store), they have Dominoes that will deliver and taking the water taxi instead of a taxi is a cost saver (and you get a tour guide that works for tips).
We absolutely loved this destination. Being 60+ I'm glad I didn't wait much longer to go here.

Stayed: September 2018
3  Thank cyd_the_red
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

This is our first stay at Atlantis Bahamas. We were very happy with our room and stay. We were there with the Caesars Casino Experience and have zero complaints. Our room was a bright a cheery ocean view room. Very clean and comfortable. Housekeeping was great and a bit of a sense of humor. The location is close to casino and Royal Tower. The pool is very large with plenty of lounge chairs and a pool bar.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple