2,863 results
All reviews coral towers royal towers water park meal plan lazy river beach tower marina village blu pool marine life fish fry dunkin donuts water view dining plan bimini road dolphin cay per person liquor store
Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

September was already off season with most restaurants closed. The resort is fabulous and service at the pools are good.
The room service is very slow and one time did not even come. Service for problems in the room such as plumbing was non existent. We could not even get a person to answer the phone (for the Prompt Response Team)
The front desk was not any help.
The hotel seems been badly managed. There were family from employees in our lobby floor hanging around and watching TV.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank cs0600
Reviewed 3 October 2016

This hotel has the potential to be epic, but it was just alright. We stayed for 5 days and had a wide array of positive and negative experiences. The front desk (Lorraine) and support staff were PHENOMENAL!! We were traveling with family and had secured 3 rooms. Lorraine was able to check us all in and get out rooms close together, which was great! The house keeping staff was incredibly friendly and made beautiful crafts out of the towels. The casino staff stank. One night the power went out in the entire hotel! The Coral tower and the Casino (possibly other towers). We had been trying to get paid out from a slot machine before the total loss and my husband requested assistance. It felt like the staff was fully avoided coming to help...we waited almost 45 minutes before someone finally came over. The water park was quite enjoyable, but there was a vast difference in quality and care when it came to the beaches. Now that my expectation are more level I might return knowing that it is nothing special.

Date of stay: June 2016
1  Thank K. J. H
Reviewed 2 October 2016

Be careful about booking a reservation here and pre-paying. Their cancellation policy is carefully worded. Even though they are in the direct path (center) of Hurricane Matthew (in the NOAA 3-5 day projection) they will not waive a cancellation fee until they are under a direct hurricane watch or warning. Meaning, if you try to cancel your reservation 24-48 hours out they will still want to charge you the cancellation fees.

More importantly, since this is a Marriott Autograph Collection property you would think that Marriott would be reasonable. They insisted the property is not willing to waive the cancellation fee & that I must wait until they are under a direct hurricane watch or warning.

The NOAA hurricane center shows they are in the direct center of the path of Hurricane Matthew. It's unreasonable to think they would not be preparing for this hurricane 3-4 days out.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Macy T
AtlantisBahamas, Manager at The Coral at Atlantis, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2016

Hi Macy T,
Thank you for reaching out. Can you please send us your phone number, email address, and reservation confirmation number to TripAdvisor@atlantisparadise.com so our team can contact you directly? Our team is happy to assist with clarification on any confusion you might have regarding your concern. -Atlantis Management Team

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

I spent two nights at Atlantis Coral Towers and the place is amazing, huge complex with several beach, restaurants, casinos, shops, completed gym, spa...The hotel is ok, a bit old and quite expensive but the location make you forget the price...

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
AtlantisBahamasTeam, Manager at The Coral at Atlantis, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2016

Hi Ramon C, Thanks for visiting Atlantis! We are thrilled that you found our property to be amazing and it sounds like you were able to enjoy lots of different activities during your time with us. Something amazing is on the horizon! Atlantis is thrilled to announce the start of the first phase of the $20 million transformation of Coral Towers. Once complete, the modern hotel will feature contemporary guest rooms, a modernized lobby experience, and more is slated to be complete by summer 2017. Stay tuned for more updates as this exciting renovation progresses and see you again soon on future trips. - Atlantis Management Team

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and I spent 3 nights at the coral towers. We use the online check-in available on the app so check-in was quick, the guest service agent was very professional and friendly. Over all food and drinks are expensive but the food is great. Bear in mind we never actually had a sit down dinner. Most of the staff was not friendly, the house-keeping staff would always greet me and also a particular bell-man he's always friendly. The resort is beautiful but it's mostly a family resort, there are alot of activities, games etc for kids. Also there are for adults too.

The app is very helpful it help us alot with everything. I wanted a room decor balloons, petals since I was celebrating my wedding anniversary, It's was a hassle getting that to happen maybe because it's was complimentary. Despite going through so much hassle, J'neisha Rolle Concierge made it happen, Upon arrival when I walk into the room I was surprise. I felt happy but because I wanted to surprise my husband. Please send regards to J'neisha Rolle I appreciate all her effort I know it wasn't easy. One feature we hope the app had is a way to access the charges on your room so we could keep tab on the bill and to make sure the charges were acurate. We will definitely be visiting again.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi ladilulu, Thanks for choosing Atlantis! We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience with our new mobile app designed to provide guests with the ability to interact with and navigate their booking details and activity reservations with maximum ease and simplicity. We will be sure to let J'neisha know about your review as she obviously helped to make your time with us extra-special and for those reading this review, the free Atlantis app is available for download through the iTunes App Store and Android Marketplace by searching Atlantis or Atlantis Bahamas. See you again soon. - Atlantis Management Team