3,232 results
All reviews cain pool adult pool mesa grill club level water park sapphire suite royal towers walk in closet turn down service sea glass cafe martinique huge bathroom lazy river family pool private pool mosaic buffet meal plan
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

We visited The Cove while docked on our vessel and found The Cove to be so pricey. There was little to do and see over there, the Mosaic was pretty good, we ate there breakfast and lunch. 77 West's menu seemed stale but the food was better than expected and Sea Glass was a great experience at the end of each night. Tara, Eddie, Scotia and Keno were good to see each night. The menu there was way to pricey but the service was good, beautiful place except for all the slot machines--they take away from what the place could be.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2016

Went for 3 days and in those 3 days i was in awe from the moment I stepped off the Taxi from he airport unto the Hotel. I was immediately relaxed. I was greeted with a smile and we were able to check in early. They were helpful and acted as if they knew us forever with a load of respect and laughter. The room was very clean, comfortable, inviting, beautifully decorated and killer view. The service was amazing and the beach was unreal. The pool staff was very attentive and the music was hip. Seemed everyone was happy to work there. I was relaxed everyday and the sound of everyone enjoying themselves was making me smile. The walks around the other hotels that make up Atlantis were great as was the casino (we did win). I recommend coming here at least once and don't hesitate the beach ( use serious sunscreen though)... i was greeted by the fish in the beach water...they swim around you as you step in although they don't nip at you. I didn't do a lot of activities but i was doing what i set out to do on this vacation and that was too relax and enjoy, A must on anyone's bucket list.

Room Tip: Deluxe on the 11th floor and ocean view..
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Be careful...
I purchased 2 tickets in the amount of $442 for the deep water swim with the Dolphins. I forgot I had the Atlantis Experience Pass (which I was told by the hotel staff that checked us in that it was good for 2 people) After speaking with the Dolphin Cay reservation staff I was told it was only good for 1 person. I called the Cove front desk and was told that the agent that checked me in gave me incorrect information. I was told with my boyfriend standing right there that everything on the Atlantis Experience card was good for 2 people.
Anyway after 10 minute conversation explaining myself to the MANAGER all he said was sorry but nothing can be done.
I travel the world and I must say I find a lack of customer service..... They made a mistake and there's nothing done for the customer. Disappointed in the manager's decision...

Oh well... still a beautiful place!

Just be careful... and listen to details and be sure to take names!

It's more about the money than ensuring the stay is the best experience.

Housekeeping has been great and friendly.

I will post about overall stay later.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Keyana T
Reviewed 11 July 2016

The staff where great. I was there seven days and every day was the same food for breakfast, snacks and dessert. Boring to say the least. Bacon, potatoes and eggs for breakfast would of been nice. If you want good food at a club try the Palazzo in Vegas.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
AtlantisBahamasTeam, Manager at The Cove at Atlantis, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2016

Hi Anonymous, It was a pleasure welcoming you to Atlantis! It sounds like you had great interactions with our staff and we appreciate you taking the time to write a five-star review. We look forward to seeing you back in paradise. - The Cove Atlantis Management Team

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

I have stayed at the Atlantis many times, but this was only my 2nd time at the Cove. My wife and I got engaged there last year and returned for the 4th of July weekend. The Cove is definitely the more costly option the the Atlantis towers, but in my opinion worth it if it's in your budget. Aside from being newer than the other towers, the setting is nicer and more serene, the rooms are bigger, and the service is generally better. Plus it not connected to the main resort so you don't get the throngs of guest traffic that can sometimes make the resort feel like the Caribbean version of Disneyland, but obviously you have full access to all of the resorts amenities. A few helpful points: The meal plan is definitely worth it if you can get a good promotional discount on it (ours was 50%). Prepaid drink vouchers are a good deal too if they offer them (ours were $150 for every $100). Drinks and food are very expensive on the resort grounds, so every discount you can get helps. Also, if you want to go to the adult only pool Cain, get there early or go down and get chairs before 9am.

Stayed: July 2016
1  Thank JLP66
AtlantisBahamasTeam, Manager at The Cove at Atlantis, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2016

Hi JLP66, Thanks for returning to Atlantis! We are thrilled you chose The Cove again after such a special occasion with us last year and it sounds like you had a great experience with our new meal plans. For those reading this review, we recently launched new simplified dining plans, with prices inclusive of taxes and grats and options at some of the resort’s favorite restaurants for both breakfast and dinner daily. We look forward to welcoming you back to paradise. - The Cove Atlantis Management Team