The Royal at Atlantis, Autograph Collection
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
6,710 results
All reviewsroyal towerswater parkwest towermeal planlazy riverdolphin cayper personmarina villagebimini roadmarine lifefamily vacationdining planleap of faithjohnny rocketsrapid riverseafire steakhouseonce in a lifetime
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Impressive hotel suite full with amenities and bathroom alone was as big as a standard hotel room with perks all over the place such as TV in wall facing bathroom, hifi, etc. Bed linen and matress top of the line.
The resort is perfect for a 2-3 day getaway !!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Sydney E, Manager at The Royal at Atlantis, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Hi Christian S,

Thank you for sharing feedback about Atlantis, following your recent vacation. We are so glad you feel that the resort is the perfect recommendation for a quick getaway and also loved the accommodations and amenities you experienced while on-property. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

First of all let me tell you that if you ever encounter any problems about your trip or changes that need to be made don't bother calling 1-800-Atlantis or doing a Live Chat on-line. Always talk to the people at the Hotel if at all possible. There were 10 of us scheduled to go in 3 rooms but my daughter-in-laws father ended up in the hospital the week before our departure and her and my son had to stay home. Long story short I got nowhere on the phone or the chat. In person everyone was so nice and helpful, Especially the check-in staff and the Manager Jermaine went above and beyond what was ever expected!!!! They ended up upgrading us to a 1 bedroom suite and a 2 bedroom suite in the Royal Towers on the 8th Floor so I could be in the same room with my two teenage grandchildren whose parents were unable to make the trip. The rooms were amazing, the view was spectacular and the housekeeping service was great! My only complaint on the trip was that I had made reservations to eat at Carmine's (It's my favorite restaurant there and honestly one of the reasons I go to Atlantis. My other favorite Bimini Road was closed also during our entire stay.) I was informed on the day of my reservation that Carmine's was closed and would be closed the whole month of October. You can view restaurant closures on-line but they only update those by the week. So if you are arriving at the end of the week you don't know what will be open the following week until you get there. There were only 4-5 restaurants open during our stay other than the outdoor pool locations which do not serve dinner. It seemed like the only ones that were open were the more expensive ones and not ones that children would enjoy. Yet they have a water park that is fabulous and geared toward children . They definitely need more kid friendly restaurants. They have a Pizza restaurant and a Burger restaurant (which was also closed for part of our stay) that the grandkids like. But that was our only choices other than the buffets which are way overpriced and the expensive ones that are geared more for adults. We ended up walking just outside the Coral Tower entrance to Margaritaville a couple of nights. The food was great and reasonably priced. But back to Atlantis, I definitely recommend it highly just have lots of cash for food. The suites don't have refrigerators unless you stay at the Reef or HarbourSide which are their time-share locations. My husband and I stayed at the Reef in April this year and we loved it because we had the kitchen so that we could bring left-overs back and have for lunch the next day. All in all Atlantis is a great vacation if money isn't a problem.

Room Tip: Corner suites facing the ocean offer a spectacular view of the whole resort!!!!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Hi Angela H,

We are so glad to hear your trip to Atlantis exceeded your expectations, despite a few setbacks in the beginning. We are so glad that your interactions with our staff, including Jermaine in Guest Services, were beyond positive and that you got to experience a lot of the resort while on-property. We are looking forward to having you back on property for another amazing vacation, in the near future.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

It's an experience I'm suggesting to everybody, if you have the chance to be there you should spend at least a couple of days here. I've been there for 2 days only but it was an amazing experience. Hotel itself is huge, central building is amazing, more than the external towers. All inclusive service was not available at that time therefore you always have to pay for almost everything once you're out of your room but believe me it worth. You can see aquarium with sharks from the bottom of the pool through a glass tunnel, you can swim with dolphins, you can have relax on a fantastic beach, you can enjoy many aqua games and slides. Huge casino for the ones who loves playing at tables. A real amazing experience outside the door of your room. It's not cheap but you'll jump on a fantastic world!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

Hi Moris C,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at Atlantis. We are so glad that everything you experienced on-property, ranging from our variety of marine habitats to Dolphin Cay, the Casino and beach-side relaxation, lived up to your expectations. We are looking forward to welcoming you back on another vacation in the near future.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Upon arrival we were greeted with smiles and very helpful staff. The manager on duty Denon was very helpful with an issue we were having, nothing serious. We were there for 5 days and we enjoyed the beaches on the resorts, the pools, water slides and especially the rapids river, which was so much fun!!! We also did the shallow water interaction with the Dolphins at Atlantis Dolphin Cay. It was absolutely amazing!!!! Our Dolphin trainer was so informative and fun. Our Dolphin Sasha was perfect. My husband and I had full body massages at the Mandara Spa and I was very impressed with the whole experience. I HIGHLY recommend the massage if you have the time. We plan on going back next year. Very happy and impressed with The Royal Towers.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

I come to the Bahamas once a year and stay here every time. Great Service especially Bryttany Roberts at check in. Food is great, and the grounds are well kept. I would recommend this hotel to anyone trying to get away.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple