Comfort Suites Paradise Island(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$393
US$338
US$364
Riu.com
  • Breakfast included
US$218
Bay View Suites Paradise Island(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$140
Sunrise Beach Clubs and Villas(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$209
  • Beachfront
Club Land'or Resort(Paradise Island)
US$163
US$650
US$591
Priceline
  • Beachfront
Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas - All Inclusive(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$335
US$324
Otel.com
US$1,272
Travelocity
7,037 results
All reviewsroyal towerswater parkwest towermeal planlazy riverdolphin cayper personmarina villagebimini roadfamily vacationmarine lifedining planrapid riverjohnny rocketsleap of faithseafire steakhousebahamian club
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Upon arrival we were greeted with smiles and very helpful staff. The manager on duty Denon was very helpful with an issue we were having, nothing serious. We were there for 5 days and we enjoyed the beaches on the resorts, the pools, water slides and especially the rapids river, which was so much fun!!! We also did the shallow water interaction with the Dolphins at Atlantis Dolphin Cay. It was absolutely amazing!!!! Our Dolphin trainer was so informative and fun. Our Dolphin Sasha was perfect. My husband and I had full body massages at the Mandara Spa and I was very impressed with the whole experience. I HIGHLY recommend the massage if you have the time. We plan on going back next year. Very happy and impressed with The Royal Towers.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

I come to the Bahamas once a year and stay here every time. Great Service especially Bryttany Roberts at check in. Food is great, and the grounds are well kept. I would recommend this hotel to anyone trying to get away.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed in the towers for 4 nights. Upon arrival the architecture and decor is amazing. Beautiful statues, art installations, and water features. The aquariums are fantastic. But we quickly learned that many restaurants and pools are often closed in the off season, including many of the casual dining options, and Starbucks. No amount of art can replace an affordable meal. Everywhere you go is a hike, and when your end destination is closed, its very frustrating. No fridge or microwave in the room, another way to force you to spend money on food and drink. The lazy river was also closed all weekend, big disappointment.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank kauai18
Sydney E, Manager at The Royal at Atlantis, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Hi kauai18,

Thank you for sharing your recent resort experience with us. We are so glad you loved Atlantis' art installations, water features and our variety of marine habitats during your visit, but are disappointed to hear that you were not satisfied with the culinary offerings during the time of stay. We will be sure to pass along your feedback to the appropriate teams, so we can continue to improve the guest experience. We hope that you will consider returning for another visit in the near future.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Just just attended a one week long conference at this hotel. The rooms in the Royal Tower or spacious and clean. I had the ocean front view and it was beautiful! The staff was very friendly to work with. I managed a registration desk and the staff for the conference center were all very friendly and very helpful. The food that we had available for breakfast lunch and evening receptions were all very tasty and very well prepared. We also offered open bar and the bartenders again we're very friendly and the drinks they made or exceptional!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Hi lexilou1206,

Thank you very much for your amazing experience in Paradise. We are so glad that everything worked out well during your conference and that you loved your accommodations/views, the staff on-property and culinary / cocktail offerings. We hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I need to start by saying that I used my points to pay for this stay, which was frustrating enough, if I would have paid my own money I'd be even more upset. I stayed at Royal Towers...18th floor.

The people and service were overall very nice, although service in restaurants weren't that great...and this isn't even the busy season! But as a whole the hotels employees we're very friendly!

ROOM - great view and size of room, but that's basically where it ends. It was showing pretty bad wear and tear, it was dated with showers and bathroom I would expect at a Residence Inn. Stained carpets and ceilings, stucco falling off the wall outside on the balcony, dirty furniture, etc. Just not a great experience, which is a shame because the view was amazing!

SPA - my wife and I got a couples massage which was great, pricey but great masseuses. However, none of the amenities that are supposed to be "included" and people pay $40 a day for worked! Jacuzzi's didn't work, (no bubbles or heat) sauna didn't work. The only one that worked was the steam room...unfortunately I was most looking forward to the Jacuzzi soak! Talked to some regulars in the waiting room and they said the jacuzzi's haven't worked for at least a year, they've been 4 times in the past 18 months and it hasn't worked....that's pathetic!

FOOD - Holy cow, it was expensive! You expect to pay more of course at these types of resorts and my wife and I frequent JW's, Ritz Carlton's, nice Hilton's, and other Disney like resorts, etc - these food prices in many cases we're ridiculous! I paid $95 for a breakfast buffet for 2 people! The problem with them including the "gratuity" is that you get no good service because they know they get 15% on everything already. And I mean EVERYTHING, (water, chocolate, a pencil, a burger, an apple, they get built in tips on everything) which is BS IMO...if I walk up to the counter and order a $20 cheeseburger, why should they get a $3 tip for reaching behind them and handing me a burger!?

CONDITION - Overall, some of the property was dated and needed a makeover...especially as you make your way over towards the beach towers. That's like the land that time forgot. They try and make it an exclusive property and maybe it was 10 years ago, but it's fallen behind for sure. The security people don't even check for room keys as they pretend to do.

AMENITIES - Pools were nice, never enough seating though and it wasn't even busy season. They had 2 pools closed which squished everyone into the same areas. Spa was nice, except the amenities didn't work. Comedy club was good, small and there were only like 12 of us in the show, but it was ok. Although they should serve some food there, not just drinks...snacks at least would be good. Waterpark was good. Beaches were good, although some of the beach chairs were worn down and aged. Marina Village area was nice, although you need to know what restaurants are opened/closed before walking all the way over there. The desk in our tower was never manned which is designed to "save you a trip" to the main front desk.

All in all, we did have a good time and enjoyed ourselves regardless, but I likely would never return...for what you pay there and what you get...you can do better in a lot of places. It's not up to Marriott standards in my opinion, certainly not resort standards. It's too bad because it's one of those places that if you've never been people always build it up to be a great property, and like I said, 10 years ago it probably was a bit ahead of its time...but its been passed now and is showing its age pretty poorly. If I had to do all over again for the money I spent there, especially considering I used my points, I couldn't have been more disappointed...I would have gone somewhere else. Other than the people trying to be nice and the free bottled water coupons...I would give this place a 3 out of 10.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
6  Thank DannyG2727

Hi DannyG2727,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay at Atlantis Paradise. We are sorry to hear that despite your positive interactions with our staff, time at Marina Village, the pools, beaches and comedy show, your stay did not live up to your expectations. It is our number one priority to ensure our guests have a positive stay at the resort, so we would love to be able to speak with you further about your experience. We will pass your feedback along to the appropriate teams, so that we can continue to improve the guest experience.