The Royal at Atlantis, Autograph Collection
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
6,711 results
All reviewsroyal towerswater parkwest towermeal planlazy riverdolphin cayper personmarina villagebimini roadmarine lifefamily vacationdining planleap of faithjohnny rocketsrapid riverseafire steakhouseonce in a lifetime
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 October 2017

The receptionist was nice and check in was easy and fast. The room is big, clean, and with amazing view. The aquaventure is super fun, but I wish there were a bit more information like the open hours and a more detailed map provided at the checkin.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

This place was amazing. We orginally had a terrace view but the front desk upgraded at no cost to ocean view. The view was amazing we were on the 17th floor in the Royal Towers.

The water park was so much fun and the beaches were clean with white sand for miles. They had life guards everywhere and all the staff were so friendly.

We did the manta ray swim and it was so much fun. We fed them and the trainer was so knowledgeable. Then we got to snorkle with the manta rays and reef sharks and other fish. Beautiful!!!

The food choices around the pool are mostly burgers and hotdogs. $10 for a combo which I thought was responsible.

We eat on property and found it was slightly more expensive but nothing to freak out about. The staff at the hotel were so friendly and accommodating. They always said hello how are you when they passed you on the halls.

The only complaint was no refills at restaurants when you are paying 6 dollars for a glass for pop it makes sense.

We brought a cooler and walked across the street through marine village to shopping center and bought pop at store for $1.50 each.

We also did arcades and pottery which was fun. We went to the free movie theater at night which was fun. They sell popcorn, candy and drink fir $10 which is reasonable.

I can't wait to go back this place was so amazing. Go have fun! You live in a swimsuit bring a few. We left our bag and flipflops and cover ups on chairs. We did not rent lookers they were expensive. Our stuff was always there when we went back.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Just got back from 5 days at royal towers. I will say it’s very clean. But for the prices they charge, the rooms need to be refurbished. Rug was stained, furniture was old and chipped. We had two blackouts, 1 3pm yesterday, exit signs in halls were not lit up, no direction at all. Glad it only lasted about 20 min.
Then again at 2:45am. Same thing, nothing. For the most part the workers are courteous, but some def. needed an attitude adjustment. Steakhouse and Italian Rest. Were very good. Breakfast was a pricey buffet or grab and go, there weren’t any rest. Where you can order off the menu
The grounds are beautiful and well kept.
I had a nice time dispite the weather,

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Linda M
Sydney E, Manager at The Royal at Atlantis, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Hi Linda M,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us, regarding your recent stay in Royal Towers. We are disappointed your full experience was not up to Atlantis standards, and we have shared your notes with the appropriate team members. We are glad that you were happy with other elements during your stay, including various restaurant options and experiences we offer. For those reading this review, Atlantis guests now have the ability to purchase a simplified dining plan that includes tax and gratuities and features some of the resort's favorite dining venues.

- Atlantis Management Team

Reviewed 4 October 2017

This property is quite large, with a lot of different attractions. I loved to watch the various fish swimming all around. The rooms are very comfortable and clean, with ample amenities. The rooms are also pretty quite, as after having long business meetings, it was pretty nice to be in the quiet of the rooms. My only cause of concern was on arriving at the hotel, there were a couple Bellmen standing at their station. None of them assisted me. Being a first-time guest there, I had to figure out where to go. On arriving at the check-in desk, there was only one agent there already dealing with another guest, who appeared to be already in-house. No other person came to us new arriving guests for another 10 - 15 minutes, at which time we were told to go to another section where we can check in. That was too long to keep other guest waiting. Once I got through the check-in process and had to find my own way to my room, all was well. I loved the fact that there is 24-hour room service as I ate most of my meals in the room. I had one day which allowed me to walk around the outside of the hotel and took in some of the attractions. I loved the show with the dolphins, and the underground aquarium. It was relaxing....

Room Tip: I enjoyed the view from my room which was a combination of the beach and some of the areas where I can many of the different fish swimming.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Hi PPWA,

We are so happy you enjoyed your visit to Atlantis during your recent visit. We have relayed your feedback on the arrival to the appropriate teams, so we can continue to improve the guest experience. The team is looking forward to welcoming you back to the resort soon.

- Atlantis Management Team

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I booked this vacation thinking we were getting a great deal. My family usually travels to Disney every year and the cost of flight and accommodations was about what we pay for accommodations and meal plan at Disney, so we were excited about the price. However, once we got to Atlantis, we realized that half the restaurants and activities were closed and they remaining half were way overpriced. For dinner, the least expensive option on the property was 60/person for a mediocre buffet. Traveling offsite is always an option, but we learned that cab fare and dinner would be just as expensive as eating here. We were stuck eating at margaritaville for most of the trip (if I wanted to eat there, I would travel to Florida). Also, there's nothing to do here when it rains except spend money at the casino or see a movie we've already seen. It's sad when a resort makes a Disney vacation at one of their deluxe resorts seem like a steal.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank kaylaohart

Dear kaylaohart,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback. We are disappointed to hear about your recent visit experiences and we do understand your frustration. We have relayed your feedback to the proper resort teams. In addition to the casino and theatre, Atlantis is also home to a 30,000 square-foot flagship Mandara Spa and Fitness Center and more than 44 stores, including 20 luxury outlets featuring the world's greatest designers, as well as casual collectibles and cultural craftsmanship of local Bahamian artists. Additionally, Atlantis is home to the largest open-air marine habitat in the world, with over 50,000 marine animals and 250 species throughout its numerous habitats.

-Atlantis Management Team