Lowest prices for your stay
ZenHotels.com
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$434
Orbitz.comUS$434
3,099 results
All reviews free breakfast free access to atlantis the breakfast area swim up bar atlantis property directly across the street atlantis facilities marina village corned beef hash atlantis water park per person visit atlantis atlantis guests pull out couch per day mini fridge atlantis restaurants
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 October 2020 via mobile

This place was everything one would want from a Hotel. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The beding smelled clean. The other comforts were first class.

The staff really went above and beyond to make us feel at home.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mitchellthetexan
Reviewed 18 May 2020

Was here for my wife's side of the family reunion. We enjoyed this hotel. Rooms and facility was clean and staff was friendly. The breakfast was pretty plain American style and just okay. They offered a nice managers reception with free rum punch and juices.

The pool was small but nice. They had plenty chairs and places to find some shade.

What I really like about this place is you can walk over to restaurants and shops and Atlantis Resort. They also give you a pass that allows you to use the amenities at Atlantis during your stay.

I wouldn't hesitate staying with them again.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 13 March 2020

This was the fifth time we came to Paradise Island. We keep coming back to Comfort Suites for several reasons: the value, the staff, and the ammenities. You can't get a better value, deal with more polite/kind/professional staff, or find Atlantis ammenities anywhere else. This time we traveled with extended family that has never been to PI before and they were equally impressed. Clean rooms with a safe and fridge. A free breakfast that gets the day started. And within walking distance to everything you'd need. We'll always return to this place. It's the best.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 3 March 2020

I did not expect much considering the star rating of this hotel, so honestly I only booked it because of the Atlantis perks. The check in was seamless, and overall the staff was extremely friendly. The room looks exactly like the picture, bed was comfy and you have a small seating area and fridge, which was great.
Wasn't too crazy about the bathroom, it was clean however the shower curtain bowed out so far that when you take a shower the water drips out onto the floor creating a big mess. I had to put towels down everytime we took a shower, not the end of the world, but kinda annoying. The temperature in the room was weird, it seemed to be very damp, even when I turned the air up, it just made the room cold and damp.
Now if you want to experience the Atlantis on a budget, this is the way to do it. Day passes are approximately $130 for adults, it's a no brainer. We did not spend much time in the room, so it worked out fine despite the few issues. If you are the type of person that is REALLY picky about room comfort, this may not work for you. Also paradise island overall is pretty expensive, prepare to spend a good amount on food. There are stores located across the street, you can buy snacks, drinks etc and bring them with you to the water park. Given the expenses, I can't debate the value comfort suites offers.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Sro L
Reviewed 26 February 2020

This property is located a short walk to Atlantis. I could enjoy all the water activities and amenities of Atlantis, and return to my hotel poolside for a quiet afternoon.
The breakfast is include and is first class. The rooms are well maintained and spacious. My room faced Atlantis and the view was spectacular.
The staff was very friendly and I enjoyed the music and atmosphere around the pool.

Room tip: Great way to enjoy Atlantis without paying the premium
Date of stay: January 2020