2,146 results
All reviews east tower cafe madeleine blue note soft opening cigar bar conch shack beautiful hotel fountain view fountain show poke bowl balmoral island open table swimming pigs sports book nurse sharks cashless resort vat tax
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I checked in last night, and so far I am impressed with a few exceptions, FYI, this is in the Baha Mar, where there are 4 hotel towers that share a casino, beach, spa, and pools

What I like
1. Very luxurious hotel with comfortable room. My room includes a coffee machine, and a nice HD TV with access to several US stations
2. complimentary internet which works well
3. If you get access to the club lounge, it's very nice, one of the nicest I have been too
4. excellent gym, great pools, and beautiful beach
5. overall a nicer hotel than Atlantis, and a better deal
6. the front desk person walked me over to the elevator and showed me where my tower was

What I did not like
1. The staff are very friendly, but not very professional. Here is a prolong example. After I checked in, I asked the front desk person about access to the club lounge, she looked at my reservation, and said oh yeah, you have accessShe to the lounge, I need to redo you keys. I then asked her what the hours were for the lounge. She said she did not know, but would find out and call me. She did not call. I called the operator and asked about the hours of the lounge. She put me on hold for 3 minutes and then hung up. I called again, this time the operator put me on hold for 2 minutes and then transferred me to the concierge. The concierge said the lounge opens "around 8 am" I asked her to find out the exact time. She put me on hold for 2 minutes, and finally gave me the correct hours!

2. The TV in the room only had sound for some channels. This problem was intermittent

Room tip: if you have access to the club lounge, ask to stay in the West Tower
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
GHBM-Management, Manager at Grand Hyatt Baha Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Sean,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the hotel. We sincerely appreciate your positive comments about the rooms and amenities. However, we would like to speak with you personally about your other experience about the Grand Club. May we kindly ask for you to send your contact information and the details of your experience to bahamar.grand@hyatt.com? A member of our management team will contact you.We look forward to speaking with you.

Reviewed 8 November 2018

After a great girls trip in February to celebrate a Birthday, I enjoyed the property so much I went back with my husband to celebrate my own. The property is sparkling clean, the service has improved substantially over my last trip (they had just opened) and the property has so many options for fun, I would visit regularly. The Casino, beach, pools, and variety of restaurants gives guests a ton of options for entertainment.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
GHBM-Management, Manager at Grand Hyatt Baha Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2018

Good morning,

Thank you for such a lovely comments about our resort. We are truly happy to hear this was your second visit to our property, and even better than won't be the last. We will be waiting to welcoming you again in a near future.

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

What terrific accommodations on my first visit to Grand Hyatt Bahamar. Concierge service was outstanding. I especially commend the excellent butler service, specifically of Yuri and Vincent, who were helpful without being intrusive. My suite accommodations were superb. We were very comfortable. The only downside was the food was sometimes a limitation. It was a short visit so hopefully next time, we can enjoy more of the restaurants.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Bigsis1mille
GHBM-Management, Manager at Grand Hyatt Baha Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We are delighted to hear our staff made your stay a pleasant one. We know people truly make the difference in our guest’s experience at the resort. It was our pleasure to have you stay with us. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 7 November 2018

Great service. We will be back! Clean and loved the private bathrooms poolside. We had excellent poolside service everyday. Renard is fabulous at his job serving customers poolside. The rooms were very clean.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Good morning,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Grand Hyatt Baha Mar. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It was a pleasure having you as a guest and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

This It is a beautiful pair of hotel on Nassau beach it is connected to the Rosewood Hotel and SLS hotels they are connected to a beautiful very large casino with many delicious restaurants and bars for everyone I highly suggest you visit this exceptional resort

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank elissa r

Dear Elissa,

Thank you for all your kind words about our resort. We will definitely be waiting for your next visit to help you to keep building more incredible experiences in our little piece of paradise.