1,838 results
All reviewseast towerblue notecigar barsoft openingfountain showpoke bowlconch shacknoodle barfountain viewcafe madeleinesls hotelopen tablesports bookswimming pigsnurse sharksbeautiful propertygrand opening
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Awesome! Huge casino. Open and bright. All new machines and games. Spacious. The property will not have it's Grand Opening until sometime in September or October. The casino staff is willing but inexperienced and untrained. Tried to interview fellow patrons for hotel experience but had mixed reviews. One couple with two children refused to stay there as they did not receive the room they booked for until they seriously complained. After travelling 12 hours they would not put up with that nonsense and went to Atloantis

Room Tip: Wait until the Grand Opening or book for a huge discount.
Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank rono7478
Reviewed 2 August 2017

The Hotel was prematurely open due to political pressure, not finished and staff not trained well yet, lots of rough edges regarding service, however all was fixed to our satisfaction. Beautiful resort, going to spectacular when 100% complete and staffed. We gave patient constructive advise to mgt., they took it well and corrected all wrongs.
Cant wait to go back.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kerry K
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Baha Mar Grand Hyatt was a beautiful stay.
From the moment of arrival to departure staff was very friendly and engaging. I stayed on the 15th floor with no complaints. I slept like a baby in that heavenly, soft bed!!! My view of the Garden with the light show was super cute at night. I couldnt hear any noise through the walls. I felt like it was just us on the floor. Lol. The restaurant wasn't that much over priced! I Tried drinks at The swimming Pigs and they are nice. At the moment the feeding sanctuary was not what was shown on the website. I couldn't feed the turtles, sharks,nothing!!! I was expecting to do so but Ill give them the benefit of the doubt that its still opening up. Maybe next time.
The beach was of course clean and clear and Baha Mar had more then enough water toys for everyone to play and or relax!
Do not eat at the restaurant outside. The flies came from NO WHERE and attacked me!! BAHA MAR GETS TWO THUMBS UP

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2017

This is by far the nicest hotel I have ever been in. The rooms were spacious and the views amazing. The bed was sooooo comfortable. The staff was very helpful and gave us advice on what to see and how to manage the local travel. I cannot wait to visit again.

Room Tip: Ocean view room was amazing.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BlakeNic
Reviewed 1 August 2017

My mom and I stayed in this amazing resort for 4 nights and had an incredible time. The beautiful hotel is filled with so many things to do. We fed the fish in the aquarium, swam in all of the seven pools there, went to the beautiful beach, ate at the many restaurants and even played the slots machine in the giant casino on the first floor. Not only is the inside of the hotel clean, but also the outside - every bathroom that I went into near the pools and the beach were very tidy. One of the many pools has the view of the aquarium and a waterfall (which makes for a really cool picture) and also a rock that you can jump off of into the pool. Our room had a beautiful ocean view that overlooked the whole resort. The staff at the hotel always greeted us with a smiling face! Our bartender, Natishca, made our stay even more great! They are all extremely friendly to the guests. If you are looking for a relaxing, yet fun vacation you've chosen the right place!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank ll1232017
GrandHyattBahaMar, Manager at Grand Hyatt Baha Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear 1232017:

We appreciate your lovely review.

It is delightful to know you had a relaxing but fun vacation with us. We enjoyed your company and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again.

Kind regards.