“fun and delicious”

Social House Sushi & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Social House Sushi & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 331 Restaurants in Nassau
Price range: US$20 - US$65
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Love the way they put a Bahamian twist on sushi! Everything was so fresh and delicious. Ambiance is cool, woody and modern. Love the onyx back-lit bar. Server Shane was exceptional, never pushy or obtrusive, just right. We had lettuce wraps, Bahamian poke, and a variety of rolls. Place was buzzing, make reservations in advance.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

This place is heading south quickly. Quality and freshness of the food is questionable. My niece loves the plantain Roll and has been getting it for a couple years. When we went this week we noticed that it had gotten a lot smaller but assumed it was a one time miss. However today we ordered the roll again as takeout and to our dismay it had gotten even smaller. It was the size of a Canadian dollar coin. For $19 they should be arrested. I called to let them know that what we got was unacceptable and they should be mindful of quality control. After I explained my displeasure to the lady that answered the telephone she asked me to hold so she could transfer me to the proper person and after about a minute of being on hold I was deliberately hung up on. SMH. There are better sushi options on the island pick one of those. Plus at least you’ll know what you’re getting.

2  Thank n1ql0ck
Reviewed 28 July 2018

This was nice Japanese restaurant. They had valet parking and the interior was split into an indoor/outdoor dining areas. We ate in the indoor section. The food was good. I tried the teriyaki chicken which was delicious.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

I've tried a number of menu items and I haven't yet found anything that I don't like. Prices are reasonable and the restaurant has a really nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

You can always tell the quality of a place by the amount of folks that are there. The Social house was a short cab ride from the Baha Mar and definitely work the trip. Great ambiance, great service, and the black cod was superb. The spicy cauliflower was also great. Definately would return next trip to Baha Mar. A pricey cab ride if you want to visit from Atlantis.

1  Thank Jeff S