“Authentic Chinese Food”

Ranked #116 of 330 Restaurants in Nassau
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Bahamian
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Description: At Golden House Nassau we ensure naturally delicious, quality Chinese food that our trained staff carefully prepares to ensure the satisfaction of the most demanding tastes.Our skilled Asian Chef carefully sears all the ingredients which results in the outstanding flavor and tenderness for which our meals are noted.Over the centuries aromatic natural spices such as ginger and garlic have been used as both food and medicine in many cultures for thousands of years, dating at least as far back as when the Giza pyramids were built; now they are finding a way back into our menus. Our chefs have discovering a hidden treasure as new varieties of aromatic ingredients that add flavor and naturally "Spice" our meals.With a rich and extensive menu, there is something to please everyone. Whether you enjoy Stir Fry, Lo Mein, Chow Fun, Sweet and Sour or Seafood our Kitchen serves the most delicious meals - choose your favorites or try something new!With our famous House Specialty Dishes, a selection of vegetarian and all steamed menus where only the freshest, highest quality ingredients are used, allowing our staff to create healthy dishes, cooked to order and bursting with natural flavors and authentic seasonings.Our main mission is to bring you the freshest ingredients cooked to perfection in order to maintain food as nature intended… we invite you now to take a look at our "Menu" section and choose what appeals the most to you!
Reviewed 27 May 2017

The best Chinese food I have had...atmosphere is clean and food taste great. The food taste authentically Chinese. They are not cheap but reasonable. It is worth it.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Awesome food, awesome atmosphere, awesome service.
I will be back soon. This food is addictive!
Do yourself a favour and try this place. You will love it!

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

I was heading home and feeling hungry. I called as I left the job site and arrived at Golden House ten minutes later. I had a cocktail and some conversation with other guests while waiting for the food. Ten minutes later I was on my way home. Good meal no trouble. Try it.

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

I always order ahead and normally me and my boyfriend would pick up. The food is always great. I love the freshness of the rice and I would recommend to everyone. Like someone said earlier this is my "go to" for when I am in the mood for chinese

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

I always patronize this restaurant. The food is fresh and made to order. The facility is clean and the food is excellent. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone seeking authentic Chinese food.