“Mixed Review”

Golden Palace
Ranked #200 of 296 Restaurants in Nassau
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 25 April 2016

The menu is impressive with the variety. I had Szuchuan that had good heat and flavor, My companions had mixed reviews of their food. We had the Kimchi as an appetizer and it was very good.

Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

This place is named Golden House not Golden Palace. The food is very good and the portions are great. I recommend this for anyone who wants decent authentic Chinese food at a very reasonable price. I have eaten here numerous times lately.

Reviewed 20 December 2012

We stopped here while shopping. If you've never had Chinese place before, the food here might be ok; otherwise, avoid. I'm not sure if they know about ginger or any sauces since none were evident on our plates. They don't even have water or iced tea (well, you could buy a can of iced tea, if you chose).

1  Thank Ron V